“Best Chinese ever!!!”

Wing On Inn
Ranked #23 of 161 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We have been going to the Wing On Inn for about 30 some years now and we are always treated like family and the food is wonderful...we love them!

3  Thank Jackmanfan

Reviewed 25 May 2010

The best Chinese food I've ever eaten. I've lived in other areas of the country and traveled extensively, and still have not found any better Chinese food. Every time I'm in Central Indiana, Wing On Inn is an absolute MUST!! You get large portions when you order from the menu. They have a great selection on the buffet and the prices are great! The dinner buffet was less than $8.00!!! I love their home-made sweet-n-sour sauce. Non of that food colored sugary goo, like most places. You can actually taste the pinapple base! This is a family owned business, and the staff is welcoming and friendly.

3  Thank travelusalot
Reviewed 30 September 2008

The food is great! The owners and employees are very nice.
The outside of the place is not fancy, but the food is the best in Anderson. It's the only Chinese restaurant I will eat at in the area.

3  Thank catluvr1106
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fukuoka, Japan
Reviewed 24 May 2008

Another quality Chinese place. It looks like a hole in the wall. However, the menu is out of this world. I never do the buffet because the menu items are off the chain. We have never had a bad dish. Great prices for a TON of food. Please do not be scared of the exterior just give it a try. You will be glad that you did.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook