“Excellent location and great property”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We arrived at the hotel and stayed there for one night. By Comfort Inn standards, the room was well equipped. No Microwave though. The room was clean and looked well tended.
Breakfast was also as per the usual Comfort Inn standard, coffee, tea, corm flakes, donuts, waffles etc. Location was excellent and you hit the highway in a minute.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a week for work, 1st room they gave me was disgusting. Bed skirt was GROSS. I will post pic. There was crusty stains all over them, very gross. There were crumbs all over the floor by the night stand and a half of a pill, where they were too lazy to vacuum. Bed comforters had huge cigarette burns. I told the front desk and they gave me another room, it was not bad, still large cigerette burns in both comforters, in my again non-smoking room. I stripped the comforters and the sheets were at least clean. Bath linens were clean and the bathroom was decent and updated. They really need to replace the shower heads! No water pressure, old and worn out shower heads. They did have chips and salsa advaliable from 6-8pm and breakfast was decent, sausage gravy and biscuits every morning. It was a decent stay in all. Pool was nice, hot tub was broke the entire time.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tiffany C
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stayed here for one night and can say it's not your typical Comfort Inn visit. I'm not one to complain so I'll keep it light...Room was dated, as was the hotel...towels were questionable, my hand towel was dirty...The chair in the room needs to be thrown out...would not sit on it. Bed was ok, little leary of the top blanket...Front desk staff served their purpose of being there and doing their job, but not very friendly. For one night, sure. Anything else, no thanks.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Indy_colts2009
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed on June 29, 2012 with my family and we were extremaley satisfied the service we expected from staff after 6 hour drive in middle of storm.Bathtub was not cleaned well and immidately they changed my room that i addressed on rightway...great service...great breakfast...hope will have printed fixed on business center... staff offered me to use desk printer burt

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DaysInnGrandville
Reviewed 23 June 2012

After a couple of minutes standing at the front desk, the receptionist came in from smoking a cigarette and greeted me with "What do you need?" She also did not give me information needed for our stay. The hallway was sickeningly smokey. The room airconditioner was set on 60 degrees when we walked in. There was a dead bug on the tray holding the ice bucket and wrapped glasses. We could not get any hot water from the sink faucet only to discover later that it was not hooked up correctly - you had to turn it to cold to get hot and to hot to get cold water. There was no refrigerator, microwave, nintendo, or dirty clothes bag. When I got into the shower, the bath turned black from my feet that had been in shoes except in the motel room. Breakfast was mediocre at best. No receipt was placed under my door as it was for other rooms and as it was supposed to have been. I communicated my concerns with the general manager by e-mail and received a very broken English response that did not really give me a secure feeling of issues being addressed or resolved. Very disappointing experience!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank RetiredPrincipal608
Reviewed 6 May 2012

This Comfort Inn was good.
Rooms were good- Nice set up.
Breakfast was decent.
I was given a non smoking room that was 'sometimes used for smoking' but was quickly given a truly non smoking room after a call to the desk. (how does that work?)
But over all, a great place for the value price that I paid.
I will return.
The have some food in the evening if you get there on time, too.

Room Tip: make sure a non smoking room is truly a non smoking room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I was surprised to have a bad experience with choice hotels. I always have a positive experience with choice hotels. This one was a disaster. The rooms were smokey. There were ashes on floor. The staff were not that courteous. The hotel itself did not look inviting. I don't think I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Best Western Plus Anderson
#1 of 13 in Anderson
0 mi away
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!