“This is THE BEST scrapbook getaway ever!!”
Review of Crop-A-Doodle-Do

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arcadia
Crop-A-Doodle-Do
Ranked #1 of 1 Arcadia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I have been to many scrapbook getaways and you can not top Crop-a-doodle-do. My girlfriends and I always say "it's in the details!" They will pamper you like you'll never want to leave! The food is amazing, the spa services relaxing but the personal attention to your every whim is what will have you coming back for more. I personally have been here 7 times and can't wait to go back! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Macs98
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Whether you like to scrapbook or enjoy any other craft, Crop A Doodle Do is the spot for you and your friends. My friends and I have spent a weekend here for the past four years and are planning our 5th trip for next year. From the minute you drive up the drive, until the minute you leave, you are the most welcome guests and become instant friends of the hosts. Meals and snacks are provided and they are excellent! Don't worry if there are only two or three of you, there will be others waiting to to share their crafts and ideas with you. I highly recommend Crop A Doodle Do.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank rondaarose

Been to Crop-A-Doodle-Do? Share your experiences!