“Great pit stop for car fans”

Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Auburn
More attraction details
Owner description: The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum - where the world's finest cars of yesterday live today! Over 120 classic, antique, vintage and special interest cars are displayed with other automotive related exhibits on three floors. The museum is located in the original 1930s national headquarters of the legendary Auburn Automobile Company and is a National Historic Landmark. Visit the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum, a place where automotive history comes to life
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I visited the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum several months ago, and it was quite a sight to see. It's in a beautiful restored building just outside of downtown Auburn with beautiful cars to match.

1  Thank Zachary M
in 5 reviews
"labor day weekend"
"well worth the trip"

Reviewed 26 February 2013

The automobiles on displayed in this beautiful setting provide you with such a treat. The museum is located inside the original showroom from the 1920's when Auburns, Cords were being manufactured there. Duesenbergs (made in Indianapolis) were also displayed at this location. These cars along with many other fine classics occupy the showroom spaces today.

1  Thank DK B
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I just wanted to share a couple of words with everyone about this place. I live just outside of town and I visit about once a year. This place is hidden gem in Auburn Indiana. I love to step back in time as I stroll about the building. I highly recommend to everyone that lives or visits Auburn.
My daughter had her prom here last year. What a perfect setting for a perfect night. It was great to see the guests being paraded around the old cars. I hope that Auburn never loses this place.

1  Thank sigs99
Reviewed 9 February 2013

We visited the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum for a special Frank Lloyd Wright exhibit they had. But, even without the special exhibit, it's still a lot of fun to visit - not only for the neat cars, but also to see the building and learn about its history. We've been there three or four times and it's neat to see each time.

1  Thank pippercat
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2013

We visited the museum about 5 years ago. We only had 2 hours for a fast visit. We have regretted not spending more time ever since. This summer we are taking a 500 mile detour to go again. Plan for most of the day if you can. Whether you a car enthusiast or not this is the museum to see. The Duesenburgs, Cords and Auburns where and are pieces of art. The design, color, power and the rich heritage will amaze you. Take your time to savoir each car and image what it was like to drive one of these cars. We have been to Reno and several other car museums but this one has been calling us back to fully enjoy the spectacle.

2  Thank CdnMHAdventurers

Been to Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum? Share your experiences!