Comfort Inn
US$143
US$133
White House Suites Indianapolis Airport(Plainfield)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$98
US$91
Indianapolis Airport Suites(Plainfield)
US$100
All reviewsusing pointsworking orderwould stay againindoor poolhotel is locatedone night stayclean roomsretailersindianapolis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here this past week and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was.

The bed was very comfortable with the newer foam top mattress. The five pillows were a very nice mixture of soft and firm pillows.

The room was very clean and up to date looking.

Breakfast had a nice mixture of items from eggs to fresh fruit to waffles.

The staff were all friendly and seemed to take pride in the hotel, which is something not normally found in the cheaper priced chains.

I would definitely stay hear again as I felt as if we actually receive a good value for our money for once.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank robinwsmith
ComfortInnAvon, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be comfortable and a good value. I hope that you will return to stay with us again if you are in the Avon area.

Michelle Chapman

Reviewed 26 December 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and I was impressed with the cleanliness and condition of this fairly budget minded hotel//motel. The room was large with large flat screened TV. Great king sized bed and comfortable easy chair. Desk and desk chair were also in the room. Bathroom was clean and in good shape. It looks like a new hotel from the inside. Overall I may have scored the hotel a four star rating but for the price I had to bump it up to 5 star overall.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
ComfortInnAvon, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our property. I am glad that you found the room clean and comfortable. We strive to provide the best possible guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Avon area.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I spend 40 weeks a year in hotels around the country and for me service is what separate's an average stay and a great stay. I would rate this employee staff at the top...they must be well managed...they work as team, the people at the desk were prompt and courteous, the ladies working the breakfast area had everything ready and never had to ask for anything, housekeeping was very friendly and helpful, and the maintenance man got things done right away. I was looking for a room with a refrigerator and when one came available they moved me to that room.... my stay last week was very pleasant and looking forward to staying the again!
I'd like to thank the entire staff and looking forward to seeing you all again!
Mike....Dayton, ohio

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike S

We truly appreciate your kind words and enjoyed having you as a guest. We will welcome you back the next time you are in Avon. I am glad we were able to make your stay a good one. Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've stayed at well over a hundred Comfort Inns in the country and this one is right up there with the best of them for a number of reasons. Upon my entry I was greeted by a handsome young man by the name of Brock. He was quite charming, super friendly and started things off as professionally as can be asked, he even asked me my floor preference, which is a very rare occurrence. I could not believe the hotel is 2 years old. Everything was super fresh including the carpet, paint, and the pillows felt brand new and quite plump...not those flat pillows you are more likely to find. The breakfast area was one of the most stylish ones I've seen....and was well stocked with a great selection of items. The hotel is within a mile or two of many food establishments....this hotel is a cut above the rest! I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank HandsumMuscle
ComfortInnAvon, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn - Avon. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide the best possible experience to our guests and I will share your review with the rest of our team, especially Brock. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed in this hotel before. Was pleased the first time. Had started making reservations for our employees to stay in October. We had a family emergency did not know how long it we needed to stay. Our original reservation was done online through a rewards company. Got in late, went to the room, unloaded the luggage, and then we noticed that bathroom was not cleaned. Reloaded the luggage went to the front desk. The clerk stated he was very sorry, and upgraded us to a suite. Found little things wrong with the suite unit but no real complaints. Next night went to the desk and told the same clerk from the night before, we wanted to stay three more nights. Ask what the rate was. He stated the same and as the first two and that we could continue to stay in the same room. Swiped our card and we proceeded to say until the 4th night.

Now, the father in law is still the hospital and we need to stay additional nights. In the Morning of the 5th night, which we had already had paid for that night met the general manager. Asked her about nights 6 to 9. She looks at what was happening and explained she could not give us the same rate for the weekend and that even the 5th night would be a little higher. There was a mistake and that the rate was wrong. She had to charge us more for the suite but it was still at a discount. Quickly she stated she was going to check us out and then check us back in the same room. I quickly had to sign the paperwork because we were already late getting to the hospital. She did not give us a copy of what I signed. That night, I demanded a copy of what I signed that morning. The night clerk could not print the folio. Next morning, got a copy and the general manager had back charged a higher rate for all the nights . Told the morning clerk that was wrong, she called the gm. And then stated nothing could be done right then. I needed to talk to the GM. I tried all weekend to contact the general manager and finally was able to contact her.
And you guessed it, no help. To top it all off, checked my CC and there is over three times the amount on hold that I was to pay at checkout. Three days later and still not credits or releases of holds.

I have stayed all over the world, many places and have never been fooled like this one. Be very careful. First looks of this place can be deceiving.

Room Tip: Prepay with cash if you have to say here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank indycss2
ComfortInnAvon, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Comfort Inn - Avon. I am so glad that we were able to offer you a complimentary upgrade to a suite for the 5 nights that you stayed with us. I would like to clarify that you were not charged any additional fees throughout your stay. You were charged the standard rate for each of the nights that you stayed with us. The first two nights were reserved through an online travel partner, and the last three nights were reserved directly through the hotel. At no point during your stay did you pay any rate that was higher than our best available rate. As we have discussed, we had waived the upgrade fee for the suite for the duration of your stay. The additional authorizations were because you had planned to stay for another 2 additional days and decided to check out early when your father-in-law was released. Any pending authorizations for those anticipated nights were released from your debit card at the time that you checked out of the hotel. If you or your bank has any questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please contact me during normal business hours at (317) 272-8789.