Stayed here one night while we were attending Scholar's Day at Iowa State University. The property is pretty new. The hotel's decor is very pretty. The rooms are awesome. The linens clean and crisp. The bathrooms spotless. Nothing to complain about. We are returning this month (March) for another ISU event and have reservations here. We are also returning in June to ISU for another event and have reservations for that date as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Ames hotel is located in the heart of Iowa on Highway 30 west at the South Dakota exit and just five miles from Interstate 35. This Ames, Iowa hotel is three miles from Iowa State University, home of the ISU Cyclones, with Hilton Coliseum and Jack Trice Stadium less than ten minutes away. Notable among Ames, Iowa hotels, our flexible meeting rooms include an Executive Boardroom for up to 10 people and a Grand Ballroom seating up to 175 people. From the Garden Grille with the cooked-to-order breakfast to our 112 beautifully decorated guest rooms with complimentary WiFi, Hilton Garden Inn Ames is the perfect complement to any corporate or social event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ames Hotel Ames
- Hilton Garden Inn Ames Iowa