“Great Mexican”
Review of La Fuente Restaurant - CLOSED

La Fuente Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Love the chicken fajitia quesadilla. Margaritas and daiquiris always great also. Quick service and good prices.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant for I think about 10 to 15 years. Yes it's true with this last visit that I went to the service wasn't as good as it was 3 or 4 years ago, but the service back then was way above average. It's still really good restaurant to go to for Mexican food and it still owned by the same people who owned it 10 or 15 years ago

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Just to be clear: I love La Fuente! It is my favorite Mexican place and I have been a regular customer since the day it opened. The food is very good, the service attentive and the value is great. I especially like the margaritas; even the standard ones are good but splurge sometime and have a "top shelf" version sometime; it's worth it!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

When our team travels to Ames, we eat here! LOVE this place!! Friendly staff and EXCELLENT food!!! We go with a large group and they do a GREAT job of seating us together!

1  Thank WeLuvCollegeFootball
Reviewed 29 May 2013

La Fuente is a wonderful choice for Mexican food in Ames, Iowa. I tried the chicken vegetable soup, it was delicious. It has a very home made taste with lots of vegetables and chicken. Simply delicious. It is not very easy to find soup in Ames. The personnel is very nice. Good parking.