“Best place for asian fare.”

Le's Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 188 Restaurants in Ames
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place for asian fare.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

Great Asian atmosphere, sparkling clean, wonderful food and reasonable prices. Owners Khe and Minh Le are the greatest!! Try the Tilapia or the Catfish!!

1 Thank IowaHouse

San Jose, California
“wish you could ship it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2010

I now live in California. I still crave the hot and spicy pork no onion with snow peas. I would give ANYTHING for this to be shipped to me. I don't know if that's possible but I would pay anything for this dinner again. I would highly suggest this restaurant to all my friends and to those out there who are looking for a wonderful meal.

2 Thank dawnann3
Des Moines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“10 years and counting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2009

I first experienced Le's as a prospective student for ISU a snowy evening in Feb. This is my favorite restaurant in IA. I still drive up from Des Moines every few months to have hit of the combo meat pho and cheese wontons.

1 Thank kygal09
Iowa
“Good food at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2008

Tucked inside the middle of a strip mall...its a casual restaurant with friendly staff and good food.

Ames
“Best Vietnamnese Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2007

I have lived in Ames for 18 out of my 21 years, and crave the food here! Anything that you get it going to be delicious...I moved away to Kansas City and still had to come back just for this restaurant. Their eggrolls, wantons, and huge portions are fabulous. Enough so you have something to look forward to at lunch when you are warming it up again!

1 Thank amw723