“Visit the college boy”

Iowa State University
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Ames
Reviewed 14 October 2013

ISU has such a nice campus and energy, but seeing our son is the most important part. The food in the area is good. Recommend Mr. Burrito on Lincoln Way.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Many good Asian restaurants around the campus that you should not miss... The Memorial building is highly recommended

1  Thank sepenlu
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Iowa State has a lot to offer, and I would recommend it to anyone! The students are down-to-earth and goal-oriented, not to mention proud of their school! The campus is beautiful, and is up-to-date with the changing world. We had an excellent visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I went to Iowa State University for 3 years. I had one of the most amazing times of my life, and would do it all again in a second if given the opportunity. It is a beautiful campus, the people are amazingly nice, and the town is fairly modern/forward thinking for small town. If you get the chance be sure to check out a Cyclones football game!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My son and I went for a college tour. The campus is definitely beautiful, they mentioned that they are nationally recognized for the landscaping. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. My son liked the department staff he met with and the only drawback for him was the size of the regular dorm rooms. Great place