All reviewsdes moinesfront deskeasy accessgreat hotelgreat roomthe hotel staffpool and hot tubcookiescomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawalk in showeroff the highwaya great stayoatmealbeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againfitness center
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I've stayed at this facility numerous times and continue to find the staff very helpful to ensure my stay is comfortable. The rooms are always clean and quiet and perfect for the business traveler. I would highly recommend for anyone traveling to the Des Moines/Ankeny area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed two nights last weekend and we could not have been happier with the entire experience. The hotel was spotless everywhere we went in the hotel. I am very picky about cleanliness in hotels and I could not find one thing that was dirty! It was quiet, even though I believe it was sold out because it was Parents Weekend at Iowa State University. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close parking. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Staff was very friendly. Hotel was very clean and well maintained. And it was really nice to get good coffee in the morning. I hate it when hotels buy cheap coffee. Great location to both Des Moines and Ames.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Wonderful option for the business traveler. Easy on/off from I-35 and very close to I-80. Very quiet. Great Hampton quality rooms and amenities. Staff very accommodating to the business traveler's need for a quiet place to meet, plan, relax, refresh. The only negative is there are NO restaurants at this interchange, but there are MANY dining choices just a mile north.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with exceptional rooms and amenities. The breakfast is incredible with fabulous eating area, not crammed into some tiny little room with 50 other guests. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family