“Always awesome”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #106 of 145 Restaurants in Ankeny
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Jimmy Johns is always super fast and I always receive awesome service! Food is always very fresh. It's a great place to stop for a quick lunch or supper!

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have become a total supporter of Jimmy John's. The bread is very fresh tasting and the "makins" inside are plentiful. My favorite is their #9, the Italian Night Club. It is loaded with Salami, Capicola, Ham and Provolone cheese. Lettuce, tomatoes and mayo top it off for me. I usually get it delivered. While it's not as fast as the commercial ~ being at my door before I hang up the phone~ it is fast. I'm glad my friends talked me into trying JJ's.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!