“Having a good time, no one else was in the place, asked to not come back.”
Review of Ranallo's On 3rd - CLOSED

Ranallo's On 3rd
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Bar tender not friendly at all. Wow if someone spent 3-400 on a bar tab I think I would keep my mouth shut. Asked not to come back.

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We made reservations for the Lovers holiday expecting romantic ambiance. We weren't disappointed. Wait staff was responsive, the food was amazing, coffee was outstanding, and the experience was very memorable. It's expensive and the menu is limited, but a nice choice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were given a gift card for this place and decided to go on our wedding anniversary. We were impressed with the atmosphere, staff and the food. It is a bit pricey but we will probably only use it for special occasions. We don't recommend this as a child friendly place. The wines we had were excellent.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

This is one of those places that my wife and I use on a special occasion such as a wedding anniversary. The service is usually quite good. The food is excellent although as others have noted a bit overpriced. I will give the bartender an A+ for his Southern Comfort Old Fashions. They are the best that I have found in the Des Moines metro area.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The service was average and the food was good. The menu is a bit overpriced. We took friends from out of town. Not sure we will go back.

Staff needs to be more outgoing and friendly.