“friendly staff & service”
Review of Hilton Alger

Hilton Alger
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Algiers
Reviewed 5 November 2013

nice and friendly staff. check in was friendly convenient shuttle busy to and from airport. the quality of food is really good. executive lounge is convenient and a peaceful place to meet and get some work done.

1  Thank Mohammad F
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. Your report will be shared with our team and help us to improve our service.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Alger and I do hope that I will have the pleasure to welcome you on the occasion of your next trip to Algeria.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had great time in this Hotel , thanks to all employee , they did a great job , excellent service , amazing welcome ,Healthy place . Thanks to the front desk employee , they were so professional and fast , it took me less than 5 min for my check in .

1  Thank Tommiy V

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor.

We were delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us at the Hilton Alger Thank you for staying with us and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel staff is trying to improve... But still a long way to go... Checking in this hotel is always a bargain! The first impression you have is that the hotel is fully booked and your room has been allocated to someone else... You have to be patient until they find a room! If you are staying more than one night do not expect them to clean your room... That will be a luxury.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

At first I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a comment, following your recent stay at Hilton Alger.

Any comments from you is appreciated, as it allows us to improve the quality of services that we offer to our guests.

I have noted your comments with great interest and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you in our hotel.

I remain at your entire disposal, and please accept the expression of my highest consideration.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Hilton Alger is well situated, nice room and beautifull views overlooking the Algiers Bay. I will recommend the Hotel to anyone who wants to Travel for Business. I was recommended in the past by friends who stays for business. I will definately return again to Hilton Alger.

2  Thank Mousallam Saleh A

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.
and i informe you that your comments will be shared with our staff.

Please do not hesitate to contact as for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have been staying at the Hilton Alger for many years, i will definately coming back again. Nice room and clean bathroom with all amenities. Well done to the Hilton Team. I have already recommended to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adnane H

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Spent few nights in 2011 and hotel was good and tried to keep standard even not 5 stars. I stayed again in 10/2013 and I felt much degradation of the hotel. It needs refurbishment very urgently.
- I've got used and not cleaned room - replaced immediately after claim
- Soft drinks in the minibar are free - that is what personal at reception says. Unfortunately I found only 1 bottle of mineral water there :-)
- 290€ is the standard rate I was supposed to pay. Additional bill for breakfast 17€ and another 1€ for drinks during the breakfast sounds like provocation. Doesn't it?
- Meeting room we held meeting in just needed full refurbishment

Conclusion: Not a Hilton standard at all, but unfortunately there is not too much alternatives in Algiers. Definitely not a value for money.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrej H

Reviewed 7 October 2013

average service quality is very good but the price is a little bit expensive comparing to other hilton Hotels; For the rooms and cleaniness hilton always maintain an exellant standard; The location is good if you are plannining to travel via airport , there is also a commercial center 3 min by Taxi The Hotel is located far from city center could be also a good assembly point for emergency preparedness in case of evacuation from the country

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
amirouche a, Manager at Hilton Alger, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Best Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Algiers
Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden
Hotel El-Djazair Ex Saint George
Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel
Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel
#1 of 2 in Bab Ezzouar

Been to Hilton Alger? Share your experiences!