“Good luck”

Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Algiers
hassi messaoud
“Good luck”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'd a good stay at Algiers HHilton. I would recommend you to have diner at the swimming pool restaurant.Access, vehicle parking, facilities and most of the restaurants are the best compared to the other same range hotels in Algiers. My only concern is bout room cleaneless and furnishment which could be improved. Check-in/out is also another issue as it takes time when people are paying in cash or having specific claim. Strongest reaction/way to sort out these issues independently from the regular desk check-in/out should be taken. I guess this is due to poor leadership supervision at the desk.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

CALVAIRE, Gérant at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor.

I inform you that your report will be shared with our heads of departments and they will take it in consideration to improve our services.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Hilton Alger and I hope that I will have the pleasure to welcome you on the occasion of your next trip to Algeria.

Mohamed Amine OuldAli

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights on business. Security is pretty high here so felt secure although was not that worried about being here because of that. The driving is far more worrying! Checking in was painless and the rooms were large with free soft drinks in the minibar, hotel safe and ironing board. Bed was comfortable, wifi fast enough for browsing, email etc. Breakfast was fine except for the juices. Food and drinks were available all the time during Ramadan and the service there and at the pool was ok. Food and live music in the Casbah restaurant was pleasant. The only issue was a party tent in the grounds during Ramadan which was loud enough in my room to keep me awake as well as random car alarms going off in the nearby car park. As i was only there for a short while I did not ask for another room. Other colleagues in other rooms heard nothing, so just my bad luck. As a non-native I guess it is your only choice as places to stay are limited. Be careful going through the airport-style scanners as it will wipe your door card.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank GlosOldSpot
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Alger and I hope that I will have the pleasure to welcome you on the occasion of your next trip to Algeria.

ORAN, Algeria
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I want you to know that the hilton hotel that I apricier lot after it has performance that are the height. services rendered by his personal impécables dairy is the height. staff (reception, reservation, reception ... ext) are listening to a clientelle that we appreciate I ask the continuity Thank

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Larbi B
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay.

Your constructive report will be shared with our team and help us to improve our service.

Biskra, Algeria
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was very confortable hotel, clean and well organized, the stuffs are very helpfull, and the area is very beautiful, many activitie you can find for adult and for children.hotel is great for weekend get aways...

Room Tip: enjoy yourself with the disco
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel is pretty good and clean according to Algerian standards. Help is really bad, especially on reception. So if you need some special bill according to company standard, that will always be a problem get your nerves ready.

Room Tip: Take a room overlooking the pool and sea. Other side is towards amusement part so during the day you...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CALVAIRE, Gérant at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments,it a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Regarding your special bill, do not hesitate to contact us in order to send it to you.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed at Hilton alger for 3 night end of March 2014.
At the moment of paying they charged my card with 20 000 DZD more than the amount written on the receipt.
We are now in June and I still wasn't refunded with my money!!! It was an error, ok with that, but for a Hilton the customer assistance is really horrible. They are avoiding my calls and not even trying to solve the problem! This is unacceptable!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Caroline S
CALVAIRE, Gérant at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor.

We are sorry to learn that on this occasion our service did not satisfy your expectations, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.

Could you Please send us your e-mail address, so we can contact you in order to solve the problem as soon possible.

Again, we are terribly sorry for the disappointment. Do not hesitate to contact me for you next trip to Algiers. I personally would assure that you will be delighted during your stay.

Mohamed Amine OuldAli

Travellers are raving about these Algiers hotels

Algiers, Algeria
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nice Hilton, close to the airport, blasting fast internet connection. Really helpful staff. Wake up early if you need to go to city centre, traffic in Algiers is a nightmare ! I would recommend this hotels to any one going in Algiers for business.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

CALVAIRE, Gérant at Hilton Alger, responded to this review, 22 July 2014

Mohamed Amine OuldAli
Also consider these accommodations in or near Algiers
Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden
#15 of 27 in Algiers
Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel
Ibis Alger Aeroport Hotel
#1 of 2 in Bab Ezzouar

Been to Hilton Alger? Share your experiences!