“A wonderful moment”

Le Musee de l'Argan
Ranked #6 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Agadir
More attraction details
Owner description: Hammam, Massage and facial cares : Musee de l'Argan immerses us in the East relaxed lifestyle, traditional tadlakt, multi-faceted lamps, ancient lanterns, captivating fragrance. It offers ancestral beauty rituals delivered with modern tastes by our expert hands masseuses.
Vanves, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A wonderful moment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I did the 2 hours massage and it was HEAVEN ! I even went again at the end of my holidays as i wanted to feel totally relaxed before going back to work in Paris. The spa is very nice and clean and i loved the new decoration. I went there 2 years ago and it was entirely redecorated. the atmosphere is nice and peacful and the massage was even better than before!!! relax and peace guaranteed ! Ask for Sana or Aziza, these are the girls i had. enjoy !!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sandy H

• Polish first
Telford, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not what i expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very nice people working here and interesting demonstration but the prices too expensive.
And the 100% Argan oil smelt nice in the shop but smelt revolting by the time I got it home.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SaraAmr
Londo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hammam!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Me and my fiance got a deal to come to this place via a restaurant jardin d'eau it was 300dirham each. We were picked up by a mini van outside our hotel and taken to the venue-it must have been about 20 minutes drive out of town..once we arrived we were shown to a room and ordered to strip we had to take of EVERYTHING except a (very) small G-string for both of us. We sat in a little sauna room with 1 bench for a very hot 15 mins (i thought i was gona pass out!) then two ladies came in and washed and scrubbed us all over with special argan oil soap. They scrubbed pretty hard I have to admit-you might need to grit your teeth, but you can see all the dead skin coming off and it feels amazing after.
We were then treated to an almost 1 hour massage from head to toe it was very relaxing but wish I was given 15 mins to have a little snooze once the lady had finished massaging. Instead we had to get up and promptly dress (infront of the ladies) and then it was all over. We got back in the van and were taken back to the hotel.
Compared to Argan Phyto Spa, I'd say the feel of the place is less luxurious and it was more 'down to business' but the scrub and wash was way more thorough and we both felt so much softer and refreshed after the whole thing.
One thing i would say about both places is the head hole that you breath through was SO big ..felt like my head was going to fall in!
Defo recommend this place -you have to do it just for the experience.... and be prepared to get naked!

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Not the 2 hours stated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

This was the part of my trip I was most excited about - a 2 hour massage with argan oil for £26. It was pleasant however it was not a 2 hour massage nor was it particularly relaxing. I was collected 20 minutes late from my hotel(by the spa themselves) and this time was taken out of my massage. I was in the spa for a total of 1 hours and 30 mins which included the obligatory mint tea and a foot wash first. I would estimate I was on the massage table for just over an hour during which time my my masseuse left the room 3 times, someone came in for a whispered chat for her at least 2x which was really off putting. Also- she kept stopping and starting which takes away the relaxation as each time I relaxed she stopped and started again. All in all very disappointing and I am particularly gutted as other reviews seem more positive

Visited August 2013
3 Thank lmac0
Dublin, Ireland
174 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“Very Professional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

The staff here were very good and professional at their job. They treated you with respect at all times .... and the massage was very good too.

Visited July 2013