All reviews swimming pool is very small third floor tv wifi fridge taxi
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel and was most underwhelmed. Rooms were not what they appeared on their website and we were told by the receptionist that the pictures they promote online are of their apartments which is misleading information.
Our room was very basic and tired decor throughout. The A/C was ok but no fridge in room to keep water or anything else cold. The beds were also brick hard and we had 1 small pillow each.
The pool (I use the term loosely) was empty and dry as they said their was a fault and it would be up and running by the end of the day. This was fixed the following day but was not used by anyone at all and I can’t blame them. The furniture around the pool was disgusting and dirty and not the environment you want or expect around a pool.
Food - breakfast (again I use the term loosely) was abysmal. Very few items out on their ‘buffet’ and no hot items so we had what looked ok and left but went elsewhere the following morning. We did ask about certain items and were told they asked the chef but no and we also saw them making omelettes on request for people which we were not told about or offered.
Luckily we only had to endure 2 nights there and we checked out early and got on our way.
One good thing was that after leaving and visiting the beach, they did allow my younger sisters to use a room for a shower before we had to drive to Marrakech.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel for the price is great, location is excellent only about 5 min walk from the beach lots of nice restaurants, clubs and shops within 5 min walk . The hotel is well maintained nice and clean . 99% of the staff are excellent, friendly and accommodating especially the guys on reception you couldn’t ask for better staff.

Sadly there was a downside to my stay hence the review as I can honestly say it’s first time i have ever wrote one.
Breakfast I would avoid completely it’s literally a plate of bread and an Over cooked ( majorly ) boiled egg. All though there is a place across the road called larasse which do a great breakfast for just 2 euros more.

This wasn’t really an issue for me though the main issue was a waiter called Sahid you need to completely avoid this guy . I stayed for a month thought he was a nice guy at first until I worked him out , when I first starting having breakfast there he was charging me 55dh - later found out it was only 35dh and for coffee he was charging me 50dh - later found out it was 13dh constantly asking to borrow money I lent him a 100dh stupidly feeling bad for him and thinking I would get it back- never got returned.
In the end he ripped me off for 536 dh.
He would ring my room at least twice a day asking for cash and he would text my mobile at 2am asking for money , then become vocally aggressive when he didn’t get his own way.

Avoid him at all cost - small bold guy with glasses works in the downstairs restaurant - sahid

Regarding the food I found If you ate in the day time when the two ladies were in the kitchen the food was good but when they wasn’t on at night time you could definitely tell the difference.

I would highly recommend this hotel just be wary of the comments above, reception did offer to fix the problem with management I decided to not act upon it as I couldn’t be bothered with the aggro.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dannyslivesey
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The first reaction from the hotel was a shock, we had to fill in the arrival notices by ourselves plus we had to pay cash the local tax (1e / day) that I thought I paid already by booking the hotel. The service at the counter was bad and when the coupons were filled we were just shown where the elevator is located, then we had to search for our room by ourselves. Another shock was the room. We had hoped for a balcony, but there wasn't any. Beds did not include blankets. Later we were aware that this might be a general in anywhere in Morocco... Cleaning was done while we were in the room and the cleaning was what it was, the cleaner emptied the litter and slightly cleaner wiped the beds with her hand. :D The room was dark (and the whole hotel was dull and stuffy), the sockets did not work and there was no safety box in the room. However, the positive thing was that the water in shower was warm and the room had a mini fridge (which nevertheless ceased to work when we left the room because we got only one door card). Noise outside was hard on daytime because our window was on the site where was a big construction going on. The view wasn't the best neither. The service at the bar upstairs was really bad but fortunately the service at the downstairs breakfast place/restaurant was good and margherita pizza was cheap. :) And there was a turtle on the backyard!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I visited here October 2017 and once again found the room clean spacious with good shower facilities .Some staff are cordial and some less cordial
The breakfast waiter told me were brothers but was offish when I asked for another cheese. He helped me with my phone and said as your brother you can buy me cigarettes. I bought him cigarettes and thereafter I was given more cheeses at breakfast.
I like the two bars where beer is asda lovely jubly price and I can banter n have fun n frolics with the customers
The waitress lower bar lady is lovely jubly so attentive so obliging and oo la la looking.
I give this watering hole 7 out of 10

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I was welcomed very warmly at this hotel. My room was really big and very clean. All the public areas were smart and clean. The pool was really nice. Hotel is in a perfect location to walk to the beach, shops restaurants and easy to find a taxi to the souk or bus station. Rooms have a tv. They have wifi too but its not very strong. The bar/lounge is very comfortable and the staff friendly. I would totally recommend this hotel and I will be back there next year. For the price I paid this hotel and the service was first class.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo