“A 'Must Do' if you are in Agadir”
Review of Argan Phyto House

Argan Phyto House
Ranked #1 of 29 Spas & Wellness in Agadir
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a magical experience taking our traditional phyto massage with argan oil which is extracted from the fruit of the Argan tree, our experienced masseuses will massage you from head to toe with Argan oil enriched with vitamine E, famed for it's regenerating, in vigorating, soothing and nourishing qualities for the skin, leaving you feeling relaxed, refreshed, detoxed and nourished, argan phyto house provides all sorts of aesthetics with natural products. Welcome to pamper yourself because you deserve it !
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A 'Must Do' if you are in Agadir”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My husband & I spent a week at the end of June in Agadir and visited the 'Argan Phyto House' twice.
We booked by phone (English was great) were picked up from our hotel 15mins before our appointment time by Hassan in the mini-bus and taken to the spa. We had booked in for a 1 hour massage & a 1 hour Hamman. The massage was wonderful and although the Hamman 'scrub-down' was rougher & I guess more authentic than we'd had previously in a hotel in Morocco it left our skin feeling the smoothest it had ever felt.
We went back 3 days later for a hours reflexology & an hours massage, once again booked by phone & picked up from our hotel (& dropped off once we had had our complimentary cup of sweet tea)
On the whole it was a superb experience, and we both agreed that out of all the places we have previously had massages (Thailand, Malaysia, India, USA, UK) this was the best.
The staff and the owner really seem to care that you have enjoyed your treatment, prices are extremely good, everywhere was clean & tidy and there was not even a mention of buying products from the shop.
If we ever went back to Agadir this place would definitely be 1st on our list to book up for a few hours of relaxation & recharging of our batteries.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Janeynew

• Polish first
Portugal
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Get what you ask for.....”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had worked on my tan for 3 days only t get i al scraped off by a proper, authentic, hard core Hammam experience. Certainly wasn't relaxing, but was amazing none the less.... Now I am a practitioner f regular Serbs and masks, massages and al that jazz.... Bu this place is off the scale, if yo need a proper scrub down, back t baby ski (doesn't hurt) wit a lovely deep massage after, this is the place for you.

I didn't lie te facial though, place wasn't clean enough for that element, so that was regretful, as also was the shop... Everything is over priced and the Argan oil isn't the best quality found!

Staff where great though.... Will return next time I am in agadir.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Curious-Cow-PT
Wexford, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I just got back from Agadir onthe 30th of March. I have visited this town before and I have used the royal Atlas hotel Spa. The Argan Phyto House is great value for money. I was picked up at the hotel and brought back. There was a lovely smell of incense and candles.It was very clean. I was given lovely mint tea on arrival and upon leaving.I was offered a locker free of charge to put my money and jewellery into. Staff were super plaesant and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere.Massage was very good. The girl asked me did I want strong or relaxing.The girl was very pleasant. She started with a feet massage in a basin with hot water. She used argan oil. My skin felt amazing for days. They had lots of products for sale , well laid out with prices,but they never pushed to sell. I was not interested in buying products. I only wanted massage. The driver gave me an argan oil lipstick as a gift when I got to the car. Very nice gesture that will encourage me to get more than one massage on my next holiday. Idoia

2 Thank IdoiaE174
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Went twice for 2 hour massage during this break having been there previously. Was collected from hotel and dropped back afterwards. Massages were very relaxing.

1 Thank ronanDublin8
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a wash and fantastic massage”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Had a great time here. Called Hassan and he picked us up in 10 minutes and showed us a great time. No hard selling or hassling. Staff were pleasant and happy to accomodate us. I would recommend everyone try it at least once.

1 Thank mrashruf