Summary: This hotel worked out for what we needed: a basic, cheap place to stay for two nights. We enjoyed exploring the nearby souk, walking through the city streets, and a wonderful dinner on the waterfront.
+ Good room rate for a basic, clean room. It was clean in the sense that there were clean sheets, no bugs, no traces of a previous visitor, etc. However, there were no amenities in the bathroom and the furniture, sheets and carpet need a major overhaul. That is why I scored them less than average on cleanliness and rooms.
+ Very close to a bustling indoor souk with diverse vendors; food, clothes, furniture, jewelry, etc. The prices at this souk are much better than in larger cities such as Marrakech.
+ Access to waterfront. You can take an interesting walk through town or a quick cab ride.
+ Outdoor Pool.
- Area around hotel is industrial, not at all scenic.
- Reception tried to increase the room rate/taxes on us. Luckily, we know how to get our way in that situation. However, less experienced travelers may get stuck with unexpected charges.
- Property is older and shows it's age. So, as other reviewers noted, the rooms feel like they've been sterilized beyond their expiration date. Sheets/towels were thin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Moussafir Agadir hotel is close to the large and picturesque El Had market. With 104 rooms, public guarded pay parking, a bar with a terrace open 24/24 and a garden with a swimming pool, it offers quick access to the beach thanks to the free shuttle service. The city centre and the port of Agadir are ten minutes from the hotel. Guests on a business trip can book a meeting room and can use the Wifi wireless Internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Agadir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Agadir Hotel Agadir
- Accor Moussafir Agadir