I just got back from a stay here with my Mother.
The hotel is great, a lovely reception area. The bedroom was large, and the bed is very comfortable, I bizarrely slept better at the hotel than in my own bed, and I adore my bed! The pillows are not amazing so if you have room in your case, take one of your own.
Beach towels provided which is a big bonus, so you don't need to pack your own!
Rooms cleaned immaculately daily with the occasional flower petals across the bedding.
I stayed on the second floor, Room 2010 -
Power shower (very)
Water in the fridge
No Kettle or tea/coffee making facilities
Rubbish TV (Attempted to watch once for some news)
Pillows (lumpy and flat)
I did not hear any outside noise aside from once, where I heard the call to Prayer which was a nice sound despite being two floors up from the ground and above the bar did not hear loud music.
FOOD - THE FOOD!
Excellent food, great choices, great tasting, something for everyone, even if you're a vegan the choices are fantastic. Really very surprised. I enjoyed all the different meats I tried. Missing home then there is a McDonalds and Pizza Hut on the beach 5 mins away.
The puddings/cakes were unreal. The selection was incredible, and I adored it all, worthy of patisserie in my opinion (former baker writes).
Staff are mostly very friendly, and happy to help. Some excellent service from the young man at the pool bar.
The pools are good. The rectangle pool is heated which helped when it turned colder a couple of the mornings. The other pool is unheated and I never went in. Plenty of pool chairs too, although the best ones are grabbed by the early birders. The animation team got people involved in darts or other activities. Music was played by the pool, but couldn't be heard further away from the bar you sat.
Animation team are great fun. Massive love for Adil and Soukaina in particular, when I stayed for the shows a couple of the evenings alone they made me feel less self conscious etc and were great to dance/talk too.
Overall I had a great stay at this hotel and highly recommend staying here if you are considering it, if only just for the quality of food alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a prestigious place in the city centre of Agadir, facing the bay and its beautiful fine sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see, warmed by the sun of Agadir and close to the medina and few kilometers only from the Dunes golf. The Royal Mirage Agadir is Authentic, well-equipped rooms with Moroccan decor and a balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, or pool. This property offers recreational facilities like a fully equipped fitness center, and an outdoor pool with an adjoining pool for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Agadir Hotel Agadir
- Royal Mirage Hotel Agadir
- Agadir Royal Mirage Hotel