Stayed at Igoudar for one week at the beginning of June. The apartments were extremely basic, but spacious. The overall presentation was tatty, with inground dirt. However, the beds were comfortable and we always had plenty of hot water. The pool area was nice and provided a good spot for sunbathing. There was free WiFi available in the reception area. The cleaners visited every day and changed towels on 4 occasions during our stay. The cooking equipment was a little basic and, at times, we had to be a little creative with preparing/cooking food. The apartments are a short walk to the beach and several restaurants, there is also a cash point directly outside the reception entrance. Transfer from the airport to the hotel is about 40 minutes and cost 220-240 dirham. The nearest supermarket, Marjane, that we could find, was a short taxi ride (costing 30 dirham), or a 30/40 minute walk away. We would not return to these apartments purely because we didn't like Agadir, nor the incessant hassle from shopkeepers, restaurant waiters etc etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unsuitable for people with walking disabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Igoudar Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Igoudar Aparthotel Hotel Agadir
- Igoudar Aparthotel Agadir