If you are wanting an enjoyable stay in Agadir, please avoid this hotel for the following reasons:
1. There is no porter.. you have to take your own bags up to the hotel room. At first, we were given a dirty room and when we requested to change, not only were we told that we were causing a fuss but we were also instructed to take our own bags to the new room as the porter could not manage stairs and two trolleys.
2. There are no towels by the pool. "Mounir" who works at the pool was too busy admiring womens' bodies. At one point I was sunbathing and he was dripping ice across my chest - highly inappropriate. He thought it was appropriate to throw me into the pool on my first day and everyday refused to give us towels unless we gave him a tip. He was not attentive at all. On the last day he actually came up to me and, in French, told me how much he detested me - most likely because I was not paying him any attention.
3. The food was appalling. Lentils and rice for breakfast; no warm toast, eggs, beans etc. The food was recycled from meal to meal. Again, there was maybe two maximum staff running the whole restaurant.
4. Every night as we returned to the hotel, there was members of staff sleeping and snoring away on the sofas in reception. All the lights were turned off at night and so it was quite dangerous walking through a reception guessing where to walk.
5. Hotel was so shabby, walls were peeling, no lights in the corridors, no tea/coffee making facilities, a safe that kept resetting, a mouldy shower, no iron (we repeatedly requested one but were told the one sole iron they had in the hotel had broken and there were no plans to replace it).
6. Not enough loungers
The list could continue but this hotel is by far the worst I have ever encountered. Abdus on reception and Mounir by the pool were shockingly rude. Disgusting, shabby and I am surprised this hotel is even still running.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-storey Blue Sea Hotel Le Tivoli Agadir enjoys spectacular views of the surrounding area in Morocco, thanks to its position on a hilltop. Despite this luxurious seclusion, it is a mere 10-minute walk to the centre of Agadir, and 5 minutes to the spectacular beach, where visitors can immerse themselves in Moroccan culture and sunshine. The hotel even enjoys a private beach area where guests can relax in absolute comfort. The 280 guest rooms at Hotel Le Tivoli include 24 stunning suites and are all immaculately decorated in traditional Moroccan style. Every room is equipped with a king-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom, as well as complimentary toiletries to help residents relax in a little luxury. Furnished private balconies offer views of the hotel gardens, pool or ocean and fill the rooms with light. A sun terrace equipped with beds is available to guests wishing to lounge under a parasol in the warm days and there is a glistening swimming pool for cooling off or enjoying a relaxing swim. There is also a children's pool for plenty of aquatic fun. Activities at the hotel range from the ultimate in relaxation to those for fitness fanatics, with a full-service health spa offering a sauna, Hammam and a range of treatments. Hotel le Tivoli boasts a gym, as well as tennis, basketball and volleyball facilities. Please note: Tourist tax is not included; 1.80€ per person per night to be paid directly at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Sea Le Tivoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Tivoli Agadir
- Hotel Le Tivoli