1,024 results
All reviews bit dated hotel is great entertainment staff table tennis great holiday meal times pool side jamila dancing tagines
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

It was a good hotel I like the service of cleaning rooms the restoration and food was good and the thing I loved the most was the animation team wiam maria adbel they where lovely and they do a lot of good activities

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Hi this is the most terrible hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff are rude especially the manager of the hotel he is a complete utter liar. The room is disgusting and dirty the mirror is dirty the manager lied his hotel is a 4star I have just found out it is a 3star. The service is appalling. I have slipped soo many times and fallen especially my daughter she is 2years of age she's been tripping and hurting her self. The sink in teh room is always blocked the towels are dirty. I have hurt my hip by the sink because the water keeps coming out of the shower even tho there is a glass window there to prevent the water from coming out. Please do not book this hotel it is a waste of money. Food is the worse it is disgusting hygiene is very low. They have no standards.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kbe K
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Great hotel with Excellent staff, they work so hard and are always so happy to help with anything you Ask. The animation team where just the best,they really made our holiday special.
Entertainment was brilliant always something to do the two girls "weiam,meri"were so friendly with my daughters, and the other guy called Abdel was just brilliant he does everything keeping my husband busy And happy
The restaurant was nice but when it's quiet
The lobby at night always busy and there was a good dj playing variant music so that the only place where we can use Wi-Fi

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

first of all I would like to start this review by thanking everyone at the Tivoli hotel for a wonderful tie and making our stay in Morocco absolutely wonderful. this was an amazing holiday made by some great people who made our stay so wonderful from the moment we arrived and till the time we left the hotel staff were amazing from the front desk to even the gardener...Especially the entertainment team who always had time to make it fun for the guests few names. YOUNES,ABDEL,MARIA AND WIAM made it a memorable holiday we can't wait to go back there and see these guys again putting smiles on everyones faces from kids to adults to partiers and even the oldies. This is place is a must go to. share me experiences with these guys and you will surly have an amazing time.

Room tip: wonderful views of the sea and pool views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arsalan M
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Actually we've been here before,everything has changed specially the food ,the stuff still the same "friendly" the barman hicham and aziz lifeguard Animation guys...the music by the pool was really good, got a copy of it from the guys. There was not so much of activities coz it always quiet we only played water-polo,aquagym and table tennis.the directions needs to move and bring more clients.

Trip type: Travelled with family