As soon we got to the hotel (there was 11 of us including 3 toddlers 1 one yr old n 1 baby ) we were amongst 20/30 others in the lounge sat for at least am hour before we got checked in! Customer service was absolutely rubbish and to top it off we had to carry half our luggage to our room that we had to figure out as clear instructions weren't given! The room has to be the poorest of qualities for a 4 star the room was no way even a 2 star standard! I asked fr a family room n got a room with twin beds and a massive pieces of wood work of wall separating the room for my toddler where there were 2 single beds that to be honest if I had pets of probs let them sleep there!
Food was ok that's coz they had chips pizza n plain pasta which my toddler happily wud eat n hubby was happy as there was a selection of spices so we cud adjust r taste wiv d food!
The cleanliness is really really poor! The High chairs, lobby sofa, bat chairs were all broken n looked really silly! Kids could've got splinters n fallen off furniture's! Bathrooms silicon and surrounding wer black n tiles wer old n yucky! I don't have a perfect house n I ain't fussy but if I pay for a hotel I expect cleanliness and safe furniture's not hard to provide!
I wouldn't even think about going there again and if you decide then please ask for the modern new rooms which to be honest look the same but at least the suffocating wood wall is not there!
We got asked to pay for the safe which I found stupid because they charge on a daily basis!
At the end before we left the hotel we almost missed our coach to the airport because the porters got asked for an hour to bring the luggages uo which they failed to and once again half the luggages hubby pulled up himself!
Unless the hotel improves on cleanliness and hygiene, trains staff and also replaces broken furniture's I wouldn't advise anyone to go ther esp with small children! I really hope they change the facilities n improve the standards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Founty Beach is the hotel you’re looking for to experience all the charm of Agadir, Morocco. Located right on the sea front, the hotel guarantees modern facilities and a personalised service so you can enjoy a magnificent family holiday. The diversity of the 470 rooms and the quality of their installations make the Founty Beach hotel stand out in Agadir. The hotel features a host of services and facilities, including SPA Sensations, beauty salon, fitness room, daytime and night-time entertainment, free premium Wi-Fi, live performances, two restaurants, three bars, pools, water sports, meeting rooms, children’s playground, beach hammocks... The Founty Beach hotel is also perfect for children: it has a Miniclub, Maxiclub, and Teenieclub with activities for children aged 4 to 17. These are organised by instructors and shared with other children in an unbeatable ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IBEROSTAR Founty Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Agadir
- Iberostar Hotel Founty Beach
- Founty Beach Hotel
- Founty Beach Agadir