“Good Times!”
Review of West Surf Morocco

West Surf Morocco
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Westsurf Morocco, a German/Moroccan run surf camp. We started as the first surf school in Agadir and Tamraght about five years ago and since that we are sharing the best that Morocco has to offer with each and every one of you. Next to amazing conditions to learn surfing, you will explore the culture and natural treasures the south of Morocco has to offer. To make the lessons as individual as possible we only have small groups with 6 guests per coach. Beginner or advanced surfers, all ages are welcome. Enjoy with us world class waves and dive into the real Moroccan surf culture! . Hope to see you soon! Your Westsurf Morocco Team
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just back from my first, but definitly not my last trip to Tamraght! Would recommend it to everyone who is looking to learn to surf! Aziz is a very good and patient surfcoach and he knows the best spots for every condition around Tamraght. After surfing we often had some tea together or a nice dinner at the villa. A big thank you to Aziz, Janina, Abdellah, Christoph, Hussein and all the other people who made the awesome trip unforgetable! See you next time!

2  Thank Bom-Bastique

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My girlfriend and I had a fantastic surfing week in Agadir, all thanks to Janina and Aziz from West Surf Morocco. They took care of us from the moment we stepped out of the airport to the time we had to go back. Aziz is a great instructor and made sure we always correct our mistakes. He also had a very good plan and managed to takes us to several surf spots. Every day after the surf lessons they also took us to check interesting parts of Agadir and its surroundings, and also took us to great places to eat.

Overall, I highly recommend West Surf Morocco! I'm definitely repeating this holiday!

2  Thank LuisELR
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I got back a few weeks ago, I wrote a review straight away but Trip advisor would not accept it as it was too great!!
I spent 5 nights with West Surf.. Janina and Aziz. I went on my own and it was great from when I was picked up to when they dropped me off at the airport. Accommodation, comfortable and has beautiful views from the terrace, food at the villa is superb. Surf lessons were exceptional, I had Aziz that week and he is a great teacher, uses a camera to help you correct any bad habits and is very motivational! Looking forward to returning back to Agadir and will only go back to west Surf

2  Thank NatHarper
Reviewed 29 April 2014

A friend told me about the villa and west surf Morocco, first we wanted to surf for only one day with Aziz, but he was so good, and we enjoyed the day so much, we booked an extra day! Aziz is really nice, and a good teacher! I was really nice meeting Aziz and his wife Janina. We would love to go back..

2  Thank charisssaa
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The staff is really friendly and caring, the rooms are clean and tidy and the roof terrace is just perfect for relaxing in the sunset after a day full of waves. And I'm still dreaming of the food in the villa.. SO TASTY and diversified!!! The surf lessons were really nice too. Ismail is a very funny guy and a good teacher, Aziz and Janina help you out wherever they can, Christoph is a really nice host in the villa - so I would definitely go back and recommend to everyone!

1  Thank Karina G