See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I have never checked out of a hotel early, until today!!! Management were argumentative when we approached them. The bathroom was filthy and smelt of urine, we were told it was the smell of the cleaner they used (it was undoubtedly urine). The place was disgusting and the manager we spoke with was terrible. If I could give less then one star, I would.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank aphrodite1616
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

It's a noisy, dirty, damp, dark hotel. The pictures we found before arrival were catchy and does not represent what's really going on.
The staff seems very friendly at first but they have zero competency when it comes to solve a problem. We had no wifi in the room for the whole time we spent there and after the 4th day we gave up asking about it. Each time we did we got a wide smile with a promise they will contact a technician but obviously no further steps were made.
The rooms are dirty, there are visible piles of dirt and hair in the corners since nothing is vacuumed but only swept and washed with a dirty rag. Towels are really old and worn, they are pretty disgusting.
The doors barely hold when closed and locked, the bathroom and toilet doors were not even possible to close properly. The keycard stopped working every second day.
We only had breakfast in the hotel and it's okay for once although it is very very very basic. You can get way better food for roughly the same price if you're willing to walk 10 minutes in the morning.
The pool itself is nice but there are barely enough tanning beds for a few people and there is constantly amazingly loud music next to it.
Same later in the evening, the music won't stop until 23.00-00.00. It is really disturbing if you're out on trips the whole day and want to rest at night. Also the staff was taking apart the poolside bar for days, so we had to enjoy the noises of the construction through the earrapingly loud music from breakfast until late afternoon.
The corridors are dark and empty, there is crosswind all the time so every 2 minutes there are doors slamming.
During our stay there was some renovation going on, some walls got painted and the lobby got new looking lamps so the place might look slightly better now but there is no way I'll ever go back, it wasn't even worth the cheap price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abel M
Reviewed 30 March 2016

The hotel is not far from the sandy beach and the city centre.

Our room was very nice with arabic colours. It is a good 3* quality. Don't forget to take slippers with u, in winter time the weather is nice, but the floor is cold :)

Breakfast was OK.

The hotel has a very nice garden.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita F
Reviewed 19 November 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Adrar with a walking group.
The first room I was given I found squashed cockroach in the bath.
I complained and was given a room on the 3rd floor.
The room was dirty and unattractive. The toilet did not flush.
An " engineer" was sent but could not fix it.
I again was offered another room. As it was by then 11 o'clock And thought that inevitably something else was sure to be unacceptable.
The was no duvet or blanket on the bed only a sheet and bedspread.
Concerning the food. It was awful. I do not eat meat and was served Luke warm overcooked
Spaghetti dry with grated cheese. Needless to say it was inedible The breakfast was equally inaccessible.
During the night there was loud music and shouting over a loudspeaker. As the hotel corridors were uncarpeted,there was ongoing banging and noise in the corridor.
I cannot remember having a more miserable night!

Room Tip: Don't think they exist
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank linda p
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I recently spent an evening and a night in late August at this hotel. The hotel is decent, the hospitality is excelent, but some god ambiance.
Helpful staff.
Nice looking swimming pool.
Ideally located not far away from downtown Agadir and from the seafront promenade.
However wifi was not working.
TV: a few channnels available, but not enough diversity.
A good hotel though.