this hotel is a walk ( 10 min ) to nearest part of beach and quite abit of a walk to the main promenade and touristy bits. This is fine if you like a walk and see surrounding areas and the taxis are 20 dirham in the day £1.50 and 40 dirham at night £3.00 not a deal breaker.There is alot of building work going on but most of the finished hotels will also have a view of this too. Impressive frontage.The guys on reception were exceptionally friendly and cleaning lady (every day) gave us a wave. There were certain things that let the hotel down but nothing major I have certainly experienced worse. No hot water in kitchen area so had to boil kettle to wash up. Two ring burner for cooking but we ate out everyday so cheap.Big shower .Pool small but adequate. Saw it cleaned everyday. We had massive (403) studio with a massive bed. balcony over looking pool. Room was very clean. Quirky building work all around not sure if up to UK standards but it seems that this is how they do it . Never experienced breakfast.Minimal noise. Didnt feel need to use safe. Lot of undercover police not much crime. Yes you do get looked at for bearing parts of your body and I do respect the ways of this country but i feel its double standards so dress how you want I did @ 55 I just held my head high and enjoyed myself and ignored the looks. Taxis like these would be in a scrap yard but its allowed. All have no window winders had to ask for one to open window hysterical. Dad/mum/toddler together on mopeds so illegal in UK. Kids playing on grass round main road. Would have a fit in UK. No safety regs on building sites. Just enjoy Morocco for what it is old traditional mixed with the modern western ways that are creeping into this country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of a tourist and modern area and only 30 minutes away from the international airport of Agadir City. Only few minutes away from the sea within the beautiful bay of the pearl of the Moroccan South, the Residence Intouriste is an ideal place for both leisure and business stay. For a Short or long period, you will always find comfort and peace during your stay in this place. Take time to visit : the port, the old kasbah, the souk, berber Musuem, etc... Discover the closest cities : Taroudant, Tafraout,Tiznit, Mirleft and few others, and let yourself get seduced by the charm and beauty of their architecture. Benefit from the opportunity to practise many sports : hiking, biking, quad, golf, sea excursion, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence INTOURISTE Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Agadir
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Hotel Agadir