Travelled in June 2010 with my partner. Was apprehensive at first as the area is pretty much a building site (however, very very quiet).
Flies, flies and more flies!!!
Pool music was fairly noisy
Entertainment manager was a complete knob!! Some Irish girls actually write a formal complaint about his behaviour.
Smoking indoors (everywhere in Morocco)
If you are fairly laid back then I think you will love this hotel, if you take things to heart........maybe not. Agadir is a lovely place, so so cheap and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Supermarket is very close, town is a 45 minutre walk along the promenade which is superb, or a £1.50 taxi ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of a tourist and modern area and only 30 minutes away from the international airport of Agadir City. Only few minutes away from the sea within the beautiful bay of the pearl of the Moroccan South, the Residence Intouriste is an ideal place for both leisure and business stay. For a Short or long period, you will always find comfort and peace during your stay in this place. Take time to visit : the port, the old kasbah, the souk, berber Musuem, etc... Discover the closest cities : Taroudant, Tafraout,Tiznit, Mirleft and few others, and let yourself get seduced by the charm and beauty of their architecture. Benefit from the opportunity to practise many sports : hiking, biking, quad, golf, sea excursion, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence INTOURISTE Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Agadir
- Residence Intouriste Aparthotel Hotel Agadir