Review Highlights
Airport transfer

I booked Agadir Journey for airport transfers, and they were wonderful! My flight arrived early... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kelly A
Half day trip to Paradise Valley, 200 dirham

We booked a trip to Paradise Valley through this agency: Agadir Journey. They picked us up at the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PatriciaBeee
Copenhagen, Denmark

All reviews camel riding paradise valley berber evening thank me later moroccan whiskey excellent company airport transfer couscous amazing holiday city tour stress free buggy ride booked excursions friendly guide jet skiing croc park tour company
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Tried the agadir journey company for a few trips and wow they hit the mark. They had so much respect for me and my family. They took to my son straight away and gave him a little crystal stone gift and we never Evan booked anything yet. First we took the camel trek a 2hr journey scenery wasn't the best but it was a camel ride. Second we did the agadir tour which went to the casba up the mountain wow what a view then the marina and that was a different world altogether then the fishing boat were we seen boats being hand made. Our guide was saladeen his knowledge was amazing.then off to the argon oil shop to taste honey and let the with spend most of my money. They got honey for every ailment and also argon oil in cream and spray format for your everyday needs, I mean face cream wrinkle cream all that stuff. Then I booked a massage while I was there that was great. Then off to the souk were we met by another guide who took us around the market we felt so safe no hassle and taken to the non tourist stalls.all in all these trips made our holiday Evan better. The guy to see couscous was brill and so was his team as they said to me there car is my car. They were brilliant bravo guys.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I came to Agadir with my sister and the first time we met cous cous me and my sister was absolutely shattered sitting by the road and cous cous came to us and asked if we wanted to book a tour. He was amazing and funny . We booked 3 tours in total within a week and we loved every minute of it the quads and the horse riding was the best for me. They explained everything and we was picked up and dropped off to every location. Very honest and amazing people. When we cook back we will be booking tours only with Agadir journey. We was even taken to the souk where we could shop and tour. Highly recommend this tour company book and you will no be disappointed. Cous cous made us feel very welcome and had us laughing all the way through. I honestly cannot say one thing I would have changed and I am normally a picky person. Thank you Agadir journey for making ur feel welcome. I will not forget the fun times we had! Very professional and English speaking tour guides too which is always a bonus. Amazing people who have us an amazing time!!!!! :)

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I absolutely loved the company of Couscous and Salah Uddin, the Manager and the entire team! Couscous approached myself and my family who were completely lost in the streets of Agadir. He gave instructions to the Souk (market) and how to get to Mac Donald's. He then asked us if we wished to do any activities after. He gave us a list of activities and offered us a brilliant price. Although we were reluctant at first he convinced us he will take care of us and we opted to take on the offer. He offered us his internet connection and search on trip advisor so that we were reassured. Upon reading the reviews we were happy to go ahead. From visiting the mountains, to where they make Argan oil(the purest Argan oil in Morocco) and to camel riding (which was fabulous, by far the best experience) and to the Souks. The entire experience was so fun and eventful. They made us feel a part of the group. Gave us time to look around, waited such lengthy times for us and always had a smile on their faces. I forgot to mention how funny they were too!!! Made us laugh throughout the entire journey. I haven't met such friendly, honest and genuine people ever before (MashaaAllah). Thank you so much Couscous and the team! We will be back again inshaaAllah. Highly recommend them to you all, forget 5 starts they deserve a TEN!

From Mum, Sonia, Sheeba and Ruksana

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We spent a great holiday in Agadir. The biggest thanks goes to our friend Cous cous and this company. They showed the best places around Agadir and we have experienced a great adventure. They allowed us to look into the history, culture, natural beauty and habits of family. People here are friendly, hospitable... I would like to recommend this great man Cous Cous and this company....all of them are good travel guids, polite, helpful. Big thanks again.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I recommend you Agadir journey company to facilitate your stay in Agadir city . Simo was informative guide he showed us Best places in Agadir . He organized for us excursions To Taroudante , Marrakech & Essaouira in raisonnable price. really we enjoyed the trips and was unforgettable experience to discover the real Morocco.
Agadir journey is the best♡♡
Looking forward to visiting Agadir Again