Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
This is where you should book your excursions

If you are like me and want to make sure your days are planned out, book with these guys! They pick... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Liz M
via mobile
Great Trips & very reasonably priced!

My mum and I booked with these guys and went to Marrakech for the day, Paradise Valley, a Hamman... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lucina F
Scotland, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Agadir
from US$57.84
from US$12.73
from US$34.71
More Info
All reviews camel riding airport transfer paradise valley thank me later moroccan whiskey amazing holiday provided excellent service berber evening couscous buggy ride city tour jet skiing true morocco stress free great communication argan oil factory booked excursions
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We were all together 8 Adults and 2 children.
I had issue with transfer and Simo collected us from airport,and from there our one of the best holidays started :)
We done lot of activities,we booked Quad bike tour which was fun,then Paradise Valley tour,also we had Hammam ,Camel riding and Crocoparc,all of them was very well organised and we enjoyed them a lot.
Best part was,I asked Simo for advice on my Birthday,we wanted go for dinner somewhere local,non touristic place,and he advised to go to Marina. Simo organised our dinner in local seafood restaurant,he also collected us from hotel and brought to the restaurant. Food was amazing I had super Birthday,also as a surprise he drive us up the mountain to see all Adadir from above at the night :)
Simo also agreed to bring us to the Agadir Market and didn't charge us for it, he waited for us outside.
We are very thankful to Simo and Mohamed for our super holiday.
Would highly recommend them if you travel to Agadir.

Laura

Date of experience: May 2018
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

hi
Loura Thanks for your review - we're glad you had a great time!
welcome to agadir
Agadir Journey
Simo

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Egynapos kiránduláson voltunk Agadir Journey-vel Paradise Valley-ben. Az interneten találtam rájuk és gyorsan megszervezték az utat. Jól szervezett, jó program volt, barátságos és megbízható emberekkel. Ráadásul nagyon kedvező áron. Simon, külön köszönet a hal ebédért!
We were on one-day excursion with Agadir Journey in Paradise Valley. I have found them on internet and they quickly organised our excursion. It was a well organised great program, with friendly and reliable people. Additionally, on very reasonable price. Simon, special thanks for the fish lunch!

Date of experience: April 2018
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi thank you for texting them to write a review.
we will be so happy to see you again in agadir
you welcome. simo
Agadir Journey

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Booked the 4 hour Agadir city tour and really enjoyed it. Our driver Marouane was really friendly. The morning was very misty so he took us on a drive around Agadir while waiting for mist to lift before taking us up to the Kasbah where the views over Agadir were fantastic. We had a few more stops for photos before ending our trip with over an hour in the Souk El Had. Same tour from cruise ship was £30 each cost from Agadir journey 15 euro each and lot more informative and personal. Would highly recommend this company. You don't pay till end of tour. Brilliant.

1  Thank gazza59
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I spent 3 days in Agadir with my family and booked several services from Agadir journey - transfer from and to the airport, camel riding and half-day Paradise valley tour. The services were great for reasonable price, they were punctual and helpful (even drove us to an alcohol shop and brought us to the other part of the city to walk around)
The only upleasant experience with them was the transfer when we arrived in Agadir as we had to wait more than half an hour for another couple to get out of the airport.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed in Adagir Morocco for 7 days. We booked 4 excursions with this company and it was not regretted. When we arrived at the airport my friend had forgotten that she had booked this company for transport to the hotel, so we paid for a local taxi. On arrival to the hotel, my friend received a msg from this company saying that they had waiting for us at the airport but could not locate us. They then offered a free city tour for us the following day which we kindly accepted. ( Obviously) lol. The tour was so nice tbh. Lasted about 3 hours.

We then booked the following excursions with them: Quad Biking, Camel riding, Boat Trip and Paradise Valley. Which were all so fun filled! The team were so lovely and my friends and I enjoyed this holiday greatly, and they had a huge impact on that.
This is the number of the guy that we booked everything with. He’s been the real MVP

+212677753324

Date of experience: April 2018
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your rating and comments. It was a pleasure looking after you. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards