Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
This is where you should book your excursions

If you are like me and want to make sure your days are planned out, book with these guys! They pick... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Liz M
via mobile
Great Trips & very reasonably priced!

My mum and I booked with these guys and went to Marrakech for the day, Paradise Valley, a Hamman... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Lucina F
Scotland, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Agadir
from US$57.69
from US$12.69
from US$34.61
More Info
All reviews camel riding airport transfer paradise valley thank me later moroccan whiskey amazing holiday provided excellent service berber evening couscous buggy ride city tour jet skiing true morocco stress free great communication argan oil factory booked excursions
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I used Agadir Journey after reading the reviews on TA. I’d rather give my money to a local business than TUI. I used Agadir Journey for my taxi transfers to and from the Airport. Both transfers were on time and safe driving.
We also did the Agadir City tour with them which was excellent. Guide was really informative and we had plenty of time for photographs and sightseeing. I will use this company next year. I contacted them using WhatsApp.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Laurenceb1
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

you welcome next time to agadir city.
Many thanks.
simo

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were very blessed that we found Agadir Journey and big thank you to Simo and Mohamed (Mumu).
We were quite a big group of 8 adults and 2 children.
We booked our activities and sightseeing's with Simo and he picked us up from the Hotel and after dropped back all included in the price.
We went to Hammam massages - which was so relaxing and enjoyable, we booked the Quad bike tour in little Sahara - amazing, lots of fun, then Paradise Valley, Camel riding and Croco park.
Everything was well organised and very safe, mutual trust.

One of my friends had a birthday and we asked Simo where we could go for a meal but something traditional not the usual tourist places - he advised us to go to Marina and we had the most amazing freshly cooked big variety of different kind of fish, even Lobster. It was the best seafood/ fish that I had ever had. After the meal Simo & Mumu surprised us with a little tour up to the mountain to see the Agadir from the top at the night. We took some amazing pictures there.
Also Simo took as to local Market and didn't even charges us for this and gave some tips how to bargain :) and was waiting for us outside the Market to bring us back to the Hotel.

I would definitely highly recommend Agadir Journey tours for your trip. Simo & Mumu were amazing, very friendly and fun. We had an amazing time!!!

And not to forget the Moroccan tea. We were always offered the tea (Moroccan whiskey, as we joked :) ) and we were also treated with some local pastries.

Thank you Simo & Mumu for the amazing holiday!!!

Liene

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had a camel and quads ride during our trip to Morocco with Agadir Journey and stayed very happy with the service. The communication via WhatsApp was easy and efficient, we were always picked up from the hotel on time and we fully got, what we had been promised. So I can only recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2018
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

thank you for taking time to write a review
we are happy to hear that from you and we hop to see you again. take care.
simo
Agadir Journey

Reviewed 27 May 2018

They picked me to airport when I was back. In general very nice staff. They also have some good activities you can join.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We were all together 8 Adults and 2 children.
I had issue with transfer and Simo collected us from airport,and from there our one of the best holidays started :)
We done lot of activities,we booked Quad bike tour which was fun,then Paradise Valley tour,also we had Hammam ,Camel riding and Crocoparc,all of them was very well organised and we enjoyed them a lot.
Best part was,I asked Simo for advice on my Birthday,we wanted go for dinner somewhere local,non touristic place,and he advised to go to Marina. Simo organised our dinner in local seafood restaurant,he also collected us from hotel and brought to the restaurant. Food was amazing I had super Birthday,also as a surprise he drive us up the mountain to see all Adadir from above at the night :)
Simo also agreed to bring us to the Agadir Market and didn't charge us for it, he waited for us outside.
We are very thankful to Simo and Mohamed for our super holiday.
Would highly recommend them if you travel to Agadir.

Laura

Date of experience: May 2018
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

hi
Loura Thanks for your review - we're glad you had a great time!
welcome to agadir