Review Highlights
Airport transfer

I booked Agadir Journey for airport transfers, and they were wonderful! My flight arrived early... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kelly A
Half day trip to Paradise Valley, 200 dirham

We booked a trip to Paradise Valley through this agency: Agadir Journey. They picked us up at the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PatriciaBeee
Copenhagen, Denmark

All reviews camel riding paradise valley berber evening thank me later moroccan whiskey excellent company airport transfer couscous amazing holiday city tour stress free buggy ride booked excursions friendly guide jet skiing croc park tour company
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We've done 2 tours , one to the city and other to paradise valley; both went great, all guides were extremely welcoming with deep knowledge of the history and the places in Agadir.
Strongly recomend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We have an excellent, interesting and cheap trip to Essauera with Agadir Journey. Our guide, Merouane is nice, pleasant and very informative. During our trip, we stopped at every interesting place which we wanted to see and we had plenty of time for photographs. They arranged for us a nice camel riding too. Both journeys with them were on time and safe driving. They recommend us good restaurants in Agadir too. These places were very authentic. I could only recommend them. I contacted them using WhatsApp. I will use this company during our next journey to Agadir.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service, good value and a pleasure to deal with.

Simo helped me spring a surprise excursion package for my niece. All arranged from the UK before we travelled, I chose the excursions and advised our travel dates and Simo agreed to meet us at our hotel when we arrived.

The whole thing was mapped out perfectly, Simo had planned the trips throughout the week for us and we had an amazing time with Simo and his team.

I will certainly use this company again and would highly recommend them. The whole crew were amazing.

Keep up the good work Simo

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I used Agadir Journey after reading the reviews on TA. I’d rather give my money to a local business than TUI. I used Agadir Journey for my taxi transfers to and from the Airport. Both transfers were on time and safe driving.
We also did the Agadir City tour with them which was excellent. Guide was really informative and we had plenty of time for photographs and sightseeing. I will use this company next year. I contacted them using WhatsApp.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Laurenceb1
AgadirJourney, Propriétaire at Agadir Journey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

you welcome next time to agadir city.
Many thanks.
simo

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were very blessed that we found Agadir Journey and big thank you to Simo and Mohamed (Mumu).
We were quite a big group of 8 adults and 2 children.
We booked our activities and sightseeing's with Simo and he picked us up from the Hotel and after dropped back all included in the price.
We went to Hammam massages - which was so relaxing and enjoyable, we booked the Quad bike tour in little Sahara - amazing, lots of fun, then Paradise Valley, Camel riding and Croco park.
Everything was well organised and very safe, mutual trust.

One of my friends had a birthday and we asked Simo where we could go for a meal but something traditional not the usual tourist places - he advised us to go to Marina and we had the most amazing freshly cooked big variety of different kind of fish, even Lobster. It was the best seafood/ fish that I had ever had. After the meal Simo & Mumu surprised us with a little tour up to the mountain to see the Agadir from the top at the night. We took some amazing pictures there.
Also Simo took as to local Market and didn't even charges us for this and gave some tips how to bargain :) and was waiting for us outside the Market to bring us back to the Hotel.

I would definitely highly recommend Agadir Journey tours for your trip. Simo & Mumu were amazing, very friendly and fun. We had an amazing time!!!

And not to forget the Moroccan tea. We were always offered the tea (Moroccan whiskey, as we joked :) ) and we were also treated with some local pastries.

Thank you Simo & Mumu for the amazing holiday!!!

Liene