Atlantic Palace Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$136
US$140
US$136
  • Breakfast included
US$335
US$263
Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$187
US$183
US$166
Travelocity
  • Pool
Tildi Hotel & SPA(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$470
US$410
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsaqua parkanimation teamgerman hotellarge germanfree wifi in public areashalf hour transfergerman clientelespare loungersmotorised scooterssuperb entertainmentfish restaurantbeach bedsquicker servicesterling notesate at the italianthree barstreated differently
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been staying in this hotel in April this year for a week and I consider the place quite decent. It is close to the airport so in 30 min. you are there if you have a transfer booked. It has its own private beach which is something I was looking for - unfortunately is a pretty small area and quite crowded so you are not able to put also some umbrellas, because of limited space. In order to get drinks you have to go to the pool bar, so you have to cross the promenade for that. The main restaurant where you can have all three meals is large enough to accommodate all guests and the food variety is decent, including some local dishes. There are not major changes from one day to the other but the food is good. The à la carte restaurants on the other hand are not that great - these type of restaurants in resorts are meant to provide that "extra special" thing and is not the case here - food, service, there is nothing I can say I enjoyed. Rooms are nice and clean with an local authentic touch and beds are very comfortable. The other facilities that I really liked were the garden where you can actually sunbath surrounded by plants with the ocean in front of you and the fact there were two pools - one where the activities and the music were happening and the other, more quite one with people just relaxing and reading. Also I would like to mention the animation team that really tried every day to create something new, fun and entertaining for everyone .

Stayed: April 2018
4  Thank Davidsson29
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When last April and it was ok. The animations team where annoying as hell and the food at the seafood and Moroccan restaurants was bloody awful. The only saving grace was the very nice bar staff but the bar closed at 11.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank GarethSherry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled with my boyfriend, parents and brother. Food available generally good choice except breakfast which we found to be limited. Pastries and cakes served at the beach bar as snacks were tasty and fulfilling. No draft beer at pool bar, beach bar or main bar until the last day we were there. Pool bar is very poor, only serves fizzy soft drinks, no alcohol or hot drinks on offer which can be frustrating having to walk far from the pool to get a drink. Animation team SHOCKING. Activities in the day were useless and didn’t stick to timetables. On one day we had to organise our own beach volleyball game because none of the animation team wanted to interact with guests. We came 2 years ago, and the animation team were completely different from then, they have gone very downhill, they used to be very organised and interactive. I am understanding of a language barrier but they were not sociable or friendly and generally didn’t want to interact with the English. Entertainment at night was terrible and disappointing, “Eric the pub singer and his keyboard disciple” was the entertainment every night singing the same English songs, he was rubbish 2 years ago and is still there and hasn’t got any better. The evening and nights are SO disappointing and were the worst aspect of the holiday. The only entertainment whilst we was there was Mexico beating Germany in the World Cup. My parents and brothers family room ended up being a twin bed and a sofa, not very comfortable for my poor Dad sleeping on the uncomfortable sofa for a week. But the rooms were tidy and clean, shame some parts of the hotel, eg. The millions of wasps on the food and drinks outside were off-putting. We love Agadir but won’t be going back to this hotel, this is our 2nd visit to this hotel and will be our last.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Phoebe A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel between 9th and 19th June 2018. This review may not read like I has d a good time but I assure you I did.

Ok so first off, you have to pay a tax when you get to the hotel, it's £1 per person, per night, we knew about this before hand but I know a lot of people don't.

To change your money up do it in your hotel not at the airport as they will short change you, again I knew about this so no issue with us but I know of people who got Stung, the exchange rate is 12.34 at the moment.

If your getting a taxi anywhere then use the red ones and don't pay more than 20 dirhams for it.

Don't book any excursions with this hotel, they charge the earth because it's all commission based, for example, quad bikes they want 900 dirham per quad, we booked with a guy along the beach outside lenil bleu restaurant called Karim who is amazing and we paid 700 dirham for 2 quads.

So the hotel.....it's very clean and had no issues with that. If your not German or French then expect to be treated different, in my experience 99% of the Germans were very very rude, they have no concept of queuing, they threw our towels off our sun beds and all sorts, very arrogant indeed, not many English people stayed here but the ones we met were all lovely and made it more enjoyable.
The food.....well, it was ok for the first few days but there isn't a lot to choose from and we got very fed up of it and ended up eating out after about our 6th day of being there.
There isn't any health warnings on food, I'm allergic to seafood and they put tuna and prawns all over it, yet it doesn't say that.
There is a gorgeous restaurant near the hotel called Little Norway and I highly recommend the beef fillet with mushroom sauce, it was absolutely amazing.
There is also another restaurant called El Toro which is on the beach and that is also really lovely and both are very reasonable in price

The drinks are fine and I really liked the cocktails.
The staff are friendly and if you tip them then they look after you.

The water slides are good fun but not open all day only between 11 and 1 and 3 and 5 and they don't look like the pictures where I booked it.

If you have mobility problems or are elderly I would not suggest coming here at all, lots of steps and hills etc with no lifts, not a problem for me but would be for someone else.

There is barely any entertainment for kids, they say there is a mini disco which consists of 3 songs and one of them is German (of course)
Entertainment is pretty crap to be honest and it starts way to late, about half 9 10 o clock and again is all in German and French so can't understand it anyway.

The beach is lovely and the life guards are all really nice, there's lots and lots of looky looky men all the way down, just say no thanks and keep walking because they will try and stop you.

Loads of camels on the beach too and they stink! Again no thanks and don't look at the men and they'll go.

The amount of bees/wasps at the hotel was really annoying, everytime you got a drink they were flying round you and the drinks, don't think they sting but bloody annoying to say the least.

I had a lovely holiday but wouldn't return to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Gizmo_22_England
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The staff...the service was extremely slow, the staff weren’t particularly friendly (as we seen it was towards British customers, other British people had the same issue) , we saw a clear divide in how they treated British guests compared to other countries...we were served after other people coming in even if we were there 1st, we had to make up and clear our own tables on several occasions because the staff would ignore us and tend to other customers, at 1st we put it down to them being busy but soon realised this was not the case! we were very disappointed in the service! We witnessed other British people complain about the same issues.
I would go to the bar and see the server smiling and welcoming other people and think oh ok he seems nice then I would get grunted at, It was shocking!!

The hotel in general is nice, located on the beach, clean, pool is nice but the air con was terrible, we had to go and buy a fan!
The food was average, nothing wrong with it at all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends