Very welcoming, clean and stilish hotel in Casablanca.
Spa is good too, except for staff not so good in english.
The "style" is european, the rooms are small but good, breakfast is vary and high level.
Restaurant and bar are very good too.
Nothing to complain, I had a bad feeling reading the reviews before to confirm this hotel, as for the noise from the disco, but fortunately our room was at the second floor and on the other side from the disco, so we had a good rest all nights long.
If I have to say something to improve.. for this kind of stars hotel the facilities in the toilette should be more and the bed... bigger... as actually it is french size! (At least what we had). Ant the cover, too much for that kind of weather if people like me are not used to night air conditioning.
Bytheway, except for these few things, everything was perfect. Location too: amazing ocean view with so big waves...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 10 minutes of the city center and the international fair of Casablanca. The train station Casa Oasis is only 10km away & the bus stop No 11 is 5m away from the hotel. The Hassan II mosque is only few minutes walking distance. The hotel offers 43 very luxurious rooms all with modern comfort. The majority have splendid terraces giving on the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Villa Blanca Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blanca Hotel Casablanca
- Villa Blanca Hotel And Spa