This hotel boasts good decoration, excellent location, great dining, great lounging and clubbing, and a very friendly and kind staff.
BUT it's customer service is mediocre at best. Ironing 4 shirts took more than the already promised long-24-hours that I accepted despite myself; they had no power extension to plug multiple electronic devices though they promised to take care of it and they never did, and on the day of my arrival the terminal had a problem processing American Express, they promised that by the time I leave in 5 days it will be fine, but without success.
This hotel is clearly making a lot of money on wining and dining on the ground floor to the point that they don't care what happens upstairs in the rooms.
I would give it a 5-star rating, but I will limit it to 2 as they have a lot of work to do and I trust they can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is 10 minutes of the city center and the international fair of Casablanca. The train station Casa Oasis is only 10km away & the bus stop No 11 is 5m away from the hotel. The Hassan II mosque is only few minutes walking distance. The hotel offers 43 very luxurious rooms all with modern comfort. The majority have splendid terraces giving on the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Blanca Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Blanca Hotel Casablanca
- Villa Blanca Hotel And Spa