“Girls’ Adventure”

Guided Desert Morocco
Ranked #30 of 193 Tours in Casablanca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Specialist in Morocco Private Desert Tours, Morocco Private Guiding Tours, Marrakech Excursions, Marrakech Day Trips, Family Tours, Camel trek in sand dunes of the Desert Sahara, Trekking in the most Gorgeous Mountains and Desert . We provide Trips with best deals for Private Clients, Groups and Families, fabulous Tours. Which you can customize your owner private tour that refers to your interests , wishes and your budget.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I couldn’t have asked for a better guide than Ahmed. Even though we are both experienced travelers, it was the first time for both of us working with a private guide and a driver and we were not sure what to expect. From the minute we met Ahmed, we knew we had made the right choice. He is highly professional yet super friendly, funny and extremely knowledgeable about Morocco and the Berber culture. He quickly picked up on the fact that we had no interest in super touristy activities or shopping and customized our experiences so that we avoided large crowds and tourist traps. I felt that he couldn’t do enough for us - always checking to see if we were comfortable and happy with the tour. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness- for example while we were riding camels in the Sahara, he offered to walk alongside with us just so he could take lots of photos for us.
I would highly recommend Ahmed and his driver MBarak to anyone hoping to travel through Morocco. Our trip was absolutely amazing and completely stress-free mostly thanks to Ahmed. Saha!!

All reviews
"needed anything"
"fun experience"
"his knowledge"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"tour guide"
in 10 reviews
"morocco"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this trip thanks to Ahmed, our tour guide. He really went out of his way to make it a pleasurable experience and would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Ahmed is absolutely fantastic! I met him as my tour guide and we parted as great friends. His positive energy, his sense of humour and his dedication to share all of his knowledge with you and to make sure you are having the best time in his beautiful country are unparalleled! He would always make sure that we were getting what we came for but we would always get so much more! He and our driver Mohamed who is a real pilot and knows every back road and trail through the mountains and desert gave us an unforgettable time and you should most definitely hire them both for your next moroccan adventures. From the busy and wonderful city of Marrakech to the exotic sand dunes of the Sahara desert, Ahmed and Mohamed are your men!
Saha to both of you sahbi!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Ahmed is the real deal. He is kind, funny, genuine and takes care of every need you have. He speaks fluent Arabic, French, Spanish and 98% perfect English haha. I’m surprised we became such good friends and I hope for the day when he comes to the states so my friends and I can show him around.

You won’t regret working with him, he’s by far the greatest tour guide we met on our trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I booked a 2 day tour with Ahmed. He was an exceptional tour guide - very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He personalized the tour for what I was interested and took care of all the details during the tour. Over the two day tour we did a good amount of site seeing, hiking and visiting various areas in the High Atlas mountains and surrounding areas. It was an unforgettable trip and I would highly recommend Ahmed to anyone looking for a great tour guide!