All reviews business area modern hotel spacious room casablanca airport kitchenette wifi gym
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Though we are in Morocco, a very friendly and open country to foreigners I was extremely shocked when i was told that I couldn't have a beer after a long day of work. i respect the right of each hotel owner to decide on its policy but i guess companies like Tripadvisor or booking.com should oblige them to disclose this on their website

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Laurent G
Reviewed 3 May 2018

It was our last night in morocco , and we did a late check in. Had made reservation with our chase credit card points a week ago. Somehow they could not find our reservation in the system which is weird .
Since it was midnight and me with my 2 yr and 6 yr old were sleeping on the couch waiting for a room , the manager denied us a room . We agreed to pay again for that night but he said NO and wants to go and sleep since he tired . come on !!! REally ..
The manager named GODOU is such a rude and arrogant person . He is just not fit for his job . He has lot of attitude issues and a very uneducated man with no respect for women and children . Had to call the POLICE on him .
Small story short stay away from this hotel , go to ibis next to it. much cleaner than this one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stay here for 8 night , rooms are big , ... ... but not very clean. Looks rundown . Wi-Fi extremely bad. No connections most of the time , and if you have the speed is less then 0.5 mb up and down .. where in 2018 . You can do better then that . The ibis next door has high speed , and you can have a real acholic drink there aswell . Unfortannaly they where fully booked . I would move there

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed here for one night whilst travelling on business, so this Hotel was chosen because it was handy for travelling from the Airport to our next location, thus avoiding going into the City. Nice big, clean, tidy, comfortable room, but also very quiet aswell.
Did not try the Restaurant due to late arrival, but please be aware no alcoholic Beer available, only alcohol-free.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Long waiting time at the reception,looks like staff is not familiar with computer and printer!
I was surprised to find customers in the room given to me!
Room toilet door doesn't open completely because of stupid designs... it gets blocked as you see on photo!
Rooms on the ground 1st flood very noisy... mainly parking side!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends