Ibis Casablanca City Center
US$85
US$80
US$155
US$105
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$215
US$129
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,031 results
All reviewscasa port train stationhassan iishort staybudget hoteltaxiaccorbazaarmarrakech
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We did not regret booking this budget friendly hotel since we are just looking for a lay-over place before our flight back home.We booked 2 rooms located in the 8th floor.Rooms are very clean as well as the bathrooms.The size is satisfactory enough for 2 persons.I love their rainshower,it's highly pressurized.Totally refreshed after an exhausting trip from Marrakesh.
Buffet breakfast is decently priced,though I did not find my new found love..."Msemmen"...hahaha!My hubby and I woke up for the dawn prayer and wanted to sip some coffee before starting the day.Fortunately,the waiter at the coffeeshop was courteous enough to provide us 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee even before they open.Thank you so much Mr. waiter whoever you are!
The best thing about this hotel,well,3 minutes are the only time you need to reach the famous ''Bab Marrakech".

Room Tip: Avoid opening the window,noise from the busy street is untolerable.
Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casablanca City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Positive for the bar open until late night, for the good buffet breakfast, for the quiet in the rooms. Price ok for their offering. Unfortunately in 3 days they never vacuum cleaned the room and the last night I could still find some of the plastic pellets which were sticking under my shoes the first night when I walked in.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear,

We thank you for having taken the time to write to us following your stay at ibis Casablanca City Center.

You have a lukewarm memory of your stay and you rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them. I assure you that we are sorry and we present our sincerest apologies for this unpleasant experience.

I attach considerable importance to correcting our mistakes, in order to improve the quality and you satisfaction. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We hope that, following our improvements, we may count you among the guests of ibis hotels, despite your unsatisfactory experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

we went there few days back as students. me and my friend, both of us (girs) and we are obviously not local moroccan. the hotel is quite exclusive and pricey. (maybe for us as a student, 70 pounds a night is not really worth it) since on daytime we weren't around in the room. i thought of having kettle or iron in the room but they did not provide them, and we did called them like 10 timessss to ask for an iron.and it takes a night for them to send. and plus, they are not really friendly. honestly, some of them were fine but not the receptionist. when we called, asking for the kettle and iron, they didn't even greeted us in a good way once we spoke in english..even worst, they cut off the line after we asked about some services that they cant really provide.
i dont really recommend this hotel as it is quite pricey for student. and the service for me is just fine.just that the staffs werent that friendly as i expected. overall, i rate for 5/10.
hope this helps!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel is decidedly mediocre. The room was clean and comfortable, the WiFi fast enough and the bathroom clean and of decent size, but the staff were less than helpful (or friendly), the breakfast was overpriced for a basic buffet-style meal and the noise level from the traffic outside (not the hotel's fault, but they could do something about sound-proofing the windows more) was incredibly loud (ninth floor may as well have been ground level). The location was perfect for getting around Casablanca's few landmarks and, a major plus, the parking was next to the hotel, secured and free. I'd give three and a half if I could.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear ,

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The room was a little cramped for 2 people, but it was quite comfortable. After 13 hours of travel, the beds were nice and the shower was hot. Only negative was that some of the front desk girls were not very helpful - as in they completely ignored us while we were standing in front of them. The manager that helped us was quite nice and accommodating, though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Hakim M, Directeur général at Ibis Casablanca City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear,

You rightly highlighted certain insufficiencies in the service that was provided to you, and I have been made aware of them. I assure you that we are sorry and we present our sincerest apologies for this unpleasant experience.