“bad bad hotel”

and 1 more site!
Le Littoral
Ranked #69 of 77 Hotels in Casablanca
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed there for work with ,my team and my husband.
The service was ridiculous, or no service at all.
Only 2 really good members of staff, one of the maid and one of the guy at the reception were really sweet, the rest needs definitely to find another field of work but not hospitality.
If you are unlucky to end up there for Ramadan; even if you are not muslim you will fast !!!
I do fast, but the rest of the team had to fast with me, due to staff hidding in every corner.
the best room of the hotel is number 305, but dont expect internet and all the chanels....
no fridges, most of the plug arent working properly, we will definitely never come back and will advice you to find somewhere else to stay...Ain Diab area isnt for Expat, there is absolutely nothing, there is really nicer area to stay in Casablanca...Gauthier, Racine, Bourgogne...to name a few.

Room Tip: Room 305 is the best, I have tried them all.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank L5098AUsabys

Reviewed 28 March 2014

i been there with my girlfriend and her friend before, we paid the hotel online but when we brought the reciepts they said it's not a proper one, and they don't explain anything or give you a reason as all they were interested at is to get paid. no fridges in the rooms and most electric plugs don't work, it was just a waste of money and i think because others in the corner are much better.

Room Tip: no service has gone right, it was a right waste of money
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SUNNYMOROCCOTRIPS
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Was not to what they perceive to be. They are not a 4* more like 2*.

No mini bar : fridge in room
Not all rooms have balconies
They do not have an iron
Bring your own extra loo rolls as they give 2 rolls per night
Slow service in the bar, and I mean slow

I will not be staying there again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It was an ok 2 star hotel, not a 4 star as the hotel claims. Breakfast not so good. But in total the hotel was ok. Not far from the beach and the hotel have a small swimming pool. Before I chosed this hotel I read on tripadvisor.com and got a better impression of what I read than what I experienced.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The hotel is clean and the rooms are Ok, we stayed for four nights in April which was more than enough. The staff are friendly and helpful, but the hotel lacks any style. Breakfast was certainly the worse I’ve ever had at any hotel, it consisted of lettuce with cucumber, boiled eggs, spam, bread and a small selection of pastries, with coffee and tea. We didn’t have any main meals in the hotel and I didn’t see anyone else eating lunch or dinner at the hotel. I can recommend the hotel next door for meals (hotel Club Val D’ Anfa), where we had lunch and a couple of evening meals.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We spent one night at the Le Littoral Hotel in Casa.
It was just ok for one night.
But, it is right near the city beach.
Breakfast was ok, nothing special.
Also, there was a wedding in the hotel, so it was pretty noisy, but itsn`t a problem of the hotel managers :))
I will recommend it to one night stay in Casablanca.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We spent 4 days in this hotel during August 2011. The hotel is very 80s looking and rather dark, but it is overall clean and quite pleasant. The room had an ocean view which is the plus point of the hotel. Breakfast was ok, i would say a little disappointing for quantity and variety for a 4 stars hotel.
The service and the reception staff was totally disappointing. On the last day we asked the receptionist to call us a taxi for 4.30 to go to the airport. We got back to the hotel at about 3.30 to have a drink on the terrace before leaving, and at 3.45 another member of staff told us that the taxi had already arrived. When we explained that we had requested the taxi for 4.30 he shouted that the taxi driver would have charged us for the time we were wasting. After a long explanation, he admitted his colleague got the time wrong and booked the taxi for an early pick up time. This was really disappointing.
All in all, i would recommend this hotel, but beware the staff...!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family