US$117
US$107
  • Pool
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$210
US$131
US$122
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the train stationtwin roomrooms are cleanstayed here for nightsbudget hotelgreat hotelcasa voyageursmodern hotelone nighttransitwifiluggageairport
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

50 meters away from Casa Voyageurs train station. Very good for transit travellers. They serve international delicious breakfast. The security hailed a cab for us going to Snack Amine. Hussain was kind enough to offer us a tour within the City for 300 MAD. It includes dropping us to the resto (he waited for us to finish our meal) then to Rick’s Cafe to take pictures, then to the mosque where we spent 2 hours to relax while taking pictures. We headed down to the licensed store selling pure argan oil, passed by the old medina then back to the hotel. Casablanca airport is 30-45 minute train ride (train ticket costs 43 MAD per person). Note that money exchange is closed on a Sunday so make sure you have enough dirhams with you when you visit this place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Apple F
Ibtissambouznadi, General Manager at Ibis Casa Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Apple F,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Casa-Voyageurs.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

A new hotel.staff very helpfull.the rooms are clean and stylish the breakfast is very rich and delcious with moroccan dishes.the wifi is good and it cover everywhere.the hotel is next the railway station and you can walk.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ibtissambouznadi, Manager at Ibis Casa Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Joel,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am not a regular IBIS customer generally due to its very crude basic offerings. However, Casa Voyageurs was a good find. The room and bath size was not too small and were comfortable. The restaurant has a good variety of food, however, they stop taking orders 20 mins before closing time. I had to order room service, unfortunately that took over an hour to deliver, and they forgot to bring the large mineral water i ordered. Though later they delivered it and did not charge me for it. The front office is very efficient and responsive as Imane at reception was extremely helpful in answering all my questions inspite of being very busy due to rush of check ins. Similarly Walid was also alert and helpful in assisting me. On my way to train station the security guard at the hotel door offered to take my luggage to the train station which i politely refused. However, I later realised i should have taken up his offer as you have to go down the stairs and then up again to get to to platform.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ibtissambouznadi, General Manager at Ibis Casa Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Fuadr,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Brand new Ibis by Casa Voyageurs station ..it wasnt there last year when I was staying the other side of square its on. It was quite good. I asked the reception man if he could phone the hotel I was considering staying at for the next night ..he asked me to write the phone number down - he said it was the wrong number and not right for Marrakech. So then I found another number (my laptop was in front of him) ..and he said his phone didnt have the number on it (the digit) to call them and he couldn't help me (thats as bizarre, stupid and rude as it sounds). Food was good. Bed was called a 'sweet bed' but was not of the same comfort as a 'sweet bed' in the UK Ibis'/ it was ok though.

Room Tip: at the back away from the front road, but not overlooking the station
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben H
Ibtissambouznadi, General Manager at Ibis Casa Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Ben H,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Casa-Voyageurs. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel moved to the other side of the train station, a newer, smaller compact building, smaller rooms and very compact, service is slow; too many employees roaming around one only at the reception, the quality of service and food we used to enjoy when staying in this particular Ibis in the past has been degraded, the room too small for two people and the comfort is lacking in simple things like the absence of an iron and an iron board; one soap, two shampoos and two towels for two people. The space inside the room is just enough for you to squeeze past your mate and your luggage to try to get to your bed. What put me off too is finding a big ball of hair in the shower and the unreasonably pricey yet tastless dinner.
The ease of access to the hotel while the rebuilding of the train station is taking place is also to be considered when booking is this hotel as the access is muddy, uneven and unsafe pass-thoroughfare to the property.
In sammary, next time I'd go somewhere else for less the money than what we paid especially when you pay for the breakfast separately when it use to be included.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Ibtissambouznadi, General Manager at Ibis Casa Voyageurs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear KimoBB,