“Atmosphere is superb”

Churrascaria Marius Casablanca
Ranked #34 of 821 Restaurants in Casablanca
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, South American, Central American, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Live the one and only Churrascaria Marius experience whenever you are in Casablanca and Rabat. Enjoy unlimited meat and fish with a variety of side dishes for 349 MAD per person.Our live shows from Latin America will entertain you throughout the evening.
Bourne End, United Kingdom
“Atmosphere is superb”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Went with clients - 20 of them! Atmosphere was brilliant. Bad is superb, singing is excellent, dancing is fabulous and dancing girls are out of this world! Really good night out. For a Brazilian style churrascaria restaurant the food is ok. Not exactly haute cuisine but it was well cooked, not over cooked, great variety of meats and wine and beer were good for Morocco. Value for money. In the year of the Brazil world cup, this has got to be the place to go in Casablanca for 2014!

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Torre Del Greco, Italy
“Excellent place where meet good people, food and entertainment”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went many times to churrascaria Marius and for me is one of the best place to visit if you go in Casablanca.
I take a chance to greeting all staff of this fantastic place and I want also say "ciao" to Christina, she is a very beautiful venezuelan girl! ;)

To night I will go again there with all my friends of Costa Classica.

• Visited March 2014
“Neither restaurant, neither disco...and definitely not a "Churrascaria"”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Noisy, smoky and darky...poor service and food is not fantastic. The highest point is the price...you spend 400mad/person! Is really high for a poor dinner experience.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank BrunoAmorimPacheco
London, United Kingdom
“Terrific atmosphere - everyone loved it except me”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I realised too late that I don't like Churrascarias. Even in Rio, I love the idea but, when I get there, I find the food invariably horrid (overcooked) and the party atmosphere oppressive. This is my fault, not theirs. The place was packed, everyone else was loving it. But not me. I left quickly as the music deafened me and the hen party at the next table shrieked and snapped photos.

• Visited August 2013
Paris
“Pure latino party vibe with excellent meat”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

If you're looking for real churrascaria experience, it's your place. There is no choice for menu, it is a simple formula with prices for weekdays and a special price for weekends.
On Fridays and Saturdays (maybe Sundays?) Churrascaria Marius is much more than a 'simple' churrascacaria. I turns out to be a real party place, with quality live music and dance. The churrascaria team and band is completely dedicated to push the volume and the heat up, and they are really really good at it.
Customers were 99% wealthy morrocan youth. Music was quite loud but it didn't bother me. I was on a business trip with a colleague, and we didn't expect such an exciting atmosphere.
My personal tip: do make a reservation, specially on Saturday nights, otherwise you will have to wait at the bar for the so-called 'second service' (actually when first customers leave, at around 10:30pm).

• Visited August 2013