Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$155
US$107
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$215
US$69
ibis
US$86
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe executive loungenice lobbymoroccan teabusiness tripmoroccan restaurantbusiness hotelgymmedinaconciergenightclub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Sheraton is well situated to explore Casablanca. The service level is good. Rooms are comfortable and tastefully appointed. The buffet breakfast is wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Sheraton2, General Manager at Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear Sir,

It is our pleasure to make your stay an enjoyable one. We thank you for the given time and will be pleased to welcome you for your next visit.

Sincerrely,
The management

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Definitely not a five stars, maybe a three star hotel. The room is old, used and need urgent renovation. The bathroom is terrible, ugly and poor. The rooms and bathroom aren't clean enough. The food is very simple.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sheraton2, General Manager at Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate all feedbacks received which are helping us to leverage our services. We apologize for encountered inconveniences which were addressed upon Managerial meeting to strengthen out notified points.

We sincerely regret any guest experience that does not meet expectations.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Hotel is tired and not up to the same standard as you would expect from the Sheraton brand. The rooms don't look clean, a view shared by friends who also stayed here. The windows are filthy. Service is okay, but the hotel could do with a good scrubbing. There is nothing in the rooms about any facilities despite in response to a previous review saying this would be rectified. Be careful about getting the security at the front to help you with a taxi, security guy got us a taxi and told us 50 dh for a 6 dh ride. Don't expect any favours.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KarenRevesby
Sheraton2, General Manager at Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear Guest,

We cherish all comments which day after day are driving us toward excellence. We sincerely regret any guest experience that does not meet expectations.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you for your next visit and make of it an unforgettable experience.

Sincerely
The Management team

Reviewed 4 May 2012

A typical international hotel only even more over priced. The restaurant and bar are wildly over priced and the service poor. Eat out. Rooms are adequate but in need of renovation. This is at best a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate all feedbacks received which are helping us to level our services. We apologize for encountered inconveniences which were addressed upon Managerial meeting to strengthen out notified points.

We sincerely regret any guest experience that does not meet expectations and will be pleased to welcome you for your next visit to Casablanca.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

This hotel was nice in its own way. The staff with the exception of a few were very gracious and kind. The rooms were run down and the WiFi did not work if you were at the end of the halls on the floors. When I arrived they gave me a room at the end of the hall on the 8th floor said the business center had free WiFi and I would be charged for it in my room. I was there on business and needed to be able to work and communicate to home. So WiFi in the room was essential. I could not get a brand new 2 day old laptop to connect to the internet so I called guest services she tried to tell me what to do like I didnt know and then said she would send an engineer to help. The engineer said it was my laptop that was bad. So they brought me a LAN to use (since there wasnt one in the room like there should have been) he was able to get the lan connected after multiple attempts and blaming my computer. So first day in the room and I find there isnt a room service menu, the mini bar fridge was broke and everything was warm as well as the WiFi not working. Day 2 I go out for a bit come back and no internet only to fight with it the better part of a day. Called guest services and they said it should be fine. OK let me call you back. 2 hours no call. I call again, same response let me call you back, I go eat return no call not fixed. So I take my laptop to the bathroom it connects to the WiFi there no problem. but not in the room at the desk. I went to the front desk at this time and the gentleman told me to speak to guest services, I said absolutely not I had been waiting 3 hours for a call back and wanted the issue dealt with not ignored. He accompanied me to the office of guest service and told them to fix the problem or get a manager involved. The result was they ended up moving my room to one which everything but the shower worked.
The company I was there to conduct business with contacted the hotel since they were paying the bill and the service after was much better. (staff even called to ensure I wasnt waiting for dinner for unknown reasons) The webiste is out dated for this hotel as well the times that the restaurants are listed are incorrect.

Room Tip: The noise level from the street is impossible to escape they will try to put you in rooms with 2 twin beds so ask for a regular bed if you desire one.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank missime
Sheraton2, General Manager at Sheraton Casablanca Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. We apologize for encountered inconveniences which were address upon Managerial meeting to strengthen out notified points. We sincerely regret any guest experience that does not meet expectations.

Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our service and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Casablanca!