“Pleasantly surprised.”

Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Los Angeles
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. The reception was friendly and efficient and the staff was very helpful and extremely courteous. Nice, large lobby, well decorated giving a comfortable North African feel. The room was clean and large with a nice, firm bed. Bathrooms large and clean. The breakfast was plentiful and the staff most accommodating, a real pleasure. I stay in a lot of hotels and I would say this staff did make an impression upon me. Naïf I was good, no dropped signal. This is a very nice hotel situated in central Casablanca. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TheMulv
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 22 August 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your last stay in Casablanca.

I'm very glad to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel's staff to welcome our guests with the high quality of service.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Christian Le Prince Monfort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
State College, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed for for a quick business trip and was very impressed. This was my first trip to Morocco and was sorry I couldn't stay longer. Rooms were large and clean. Mattress was really comfortable, which is not something you always find in hotels. I would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 1 August 2014

Dusseldorf
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for business for 6 nights. The rooms and lobby area are ok, but what is unacceptable is the noise from outside one can hear inside. It was impossible to sleep or work in the room at some times of the day.
In general the hotel is refurbished but in many aspects only superficially.
We used 2 of the meeting rooms, both without windows.
The pool/terasse area was closed most of the day altough the weather was nice enough to sit outside.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vikDusseldorf
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 28 July 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I was really very disappointed to learn the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

I would like to assure you that I have well noted all your remarks and the necessary measures will ber taken to avoid similar situations to other guests in the future.

I reiterate my apologies and very much hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back at the Hyatt Regency as soon as your travel plan brings you to Casablanca.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

One word, fabulous, brilliant rooms, fabulous service, lavish restaurants and bars and one must do on your stay is the Hammam and spa. the services and treatments are in sync with the local specialties! for the adventurous ones there is a room service arrangement as well

The hotel is well located central from downtown districts and most importantly the gorgeous golf courses

highly recommended

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 23 July 2014

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was a nice Hyatt but not one of the best I have stayed in. The carpet in my room was old and stained but the room itself was nicely appointed except for the sookhs across the street from my room. It was pretty much nonstop traffic and noise over there until the wee hours of the morning.
On one night of room service I ordered the club sandwich which had to be the thinnest club sandwich I have ever seen. For lunch one day I went to the lobby bar and ordered a hamburger. I was very specific that I wanted it well done no pink. Sure as the sun rises they brought it to me and I cut into it and it was pink as could be. So I sent it back. They bring me a brand new burger. I cut into it and it was also pink as could be. To make me feel better they gave gave me a free coke light. The best meal I had there was breakfast. I did find the staff to be warm but somewhat stand offish.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Doug S
HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 22 July 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I was really very disappointed to learn all the inconveniences that you have encountered and would like to extend you my most sincere apologies.

Tallinn, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a standard business Hyatt hotel but one that really delivers on all counts. From the free and ample guarded parking, to the huge rooms with beautiful views of the city, to the excellent location in the center of it all and close to the city's best restaurants, to the kind, friendly service from the staff - they really do everything right to justify the high room prices. WiFi is included in the room rate but breakfast was some exorbitant price that we decided to skip. Otherwise, the hotel is aging but kept in absolutely immaculate condition. As a "Western" refuge from the rest of colorful Morocco, it is a very worthy stop and conveniently located to practically everything.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank eab2124

Reading, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Hyatt was just outstanding in every phase of my visit. From the moment I arrived at the Hyatt and welcomed at the front entrance to check-in, to my wonderful room, great view, helpful staff who really help my visit to the city and could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable and just could not do enough to "make my days".

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

HRC20000, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this review, 12 December 2014

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Casablanca!

I'm very glad to learn that your enjoyed your stay with us as it is the goal of every member of the hotel's staff to welcome our guests with the high level of service for which Hyatt hotels are known worldwide.