All reviews large tour groups soccer game eighth floor well located hotel wifi works well night stay first morning nice room stayed here for one night fresh fruit large bathroom walking distance breakfast and dinner bed was very comfortable the wi fi nice breakfast nice stay
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Got bumped to this hotel from Kenzi Sidi Marouf because they overbooked and did not have a room for me. Aside from being upset that there was no space in the hotel I paid for, the staff at the front desk really just did not understand the concept of customer experience. I asked if they would cover the cost of the taxi to the airport in the morning, since I would now need to travel twice the distance. It seemed to be the least they could do under the circumstances, But no. They offered zero compensation and refused to give me a better room, or even free breakfast. I would mention the names of the staff, but these poor guys would probably get fired. You could see fear in their eyes when I asked to speak with the manager, who was "at a conference".

The hotel itself is average, if not below. The quality is low end (the wood tables are plastic laminate) and very noisy but the saving grace is new renovation. Overall very dissatisfied with the experience, but thankfully I am only here for one night.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank citystomper2016
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located, but I would not recommend it for tourists, rather for business purpose.
It's quite expensive, and the reception is not very helpful for tourist questions, the breakfast room is not very clean and the service only ok. The rooms are nice.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katih123
KenziHotels, E-Commerce at Hotel Kenzi Basma, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Mrs Katih,

I would like to thank you for choosing Kenzi Basma Hotel for your stay at Casablanca.
we do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience .

Your feedback will help us to improvre our services in order to satisfy our guest’s needs. We look forward to your return at the Kenzi Basma.

Best Regard

Reviewed 21 May 2016

The hotel's central location, relatively safe surroundings, wonderful staff and very clean facilities make it an excellent option for travelers, wishing to explore Casablanca. Receptionists would go out of their way to help, which you don't really find everywhere.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs Lina,
thank you for taking the time to let your opinion still important for our future customers ,
We are delighted that overall you enjoyed in our hotel, the cleanness of our rooms and service.
We will share your positive comments with our team members who take pride in delivering a high level of service,
Hope to see you again very soon,
Best regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I stayed at the hotel in February 2016 for a night, it was amazing, a great experience really. The room was clean and very nice. The hotel is freshly renovated so the rooms are great, the bathroom was huge, I had a balcony and the service was amazing!
I also had lunch there, the restaurant is super cute, beautiful interior design and the dishes were delicious. It was a great experience!
The location is very convenient, the hotel is in downtown Casablanca, you can easily find cabs, the reception personel is great, the waiter at the restaurant was outstanding, the doorman is helpful and welcoming. I left my luggage after checking-out and when I got back they gave them back to me quickly, usually,in other hotels when you want to take back your luggage the service is slow but everybody in this hotel is efficient! I highly recommend it!
My overall feeling about the hotel is convenience, efficiency, sweet rooms and restaurant and good food, a great service really! A big thanks to everyone there, I liked it very much and I'd go back again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Kenzi Basma Hotel during your last visit to Casablanca .

We are glad to read that have enjoyed our services , our spacious rooms and the
hotel 's location.

We hope to welcome you for your next visit in our beautiful city.

With my best regards ,

Reviewed 20 May 2016

While the staff wasn't helpful at all to get us taxis, they were responsive and added towels or whatever we needed in the room. Great view of the city from the balcony. Good channel selection on the TV. Great location, close to lots of action in the city center. The wifi was horrible almost the whole time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family