“The "other" mall”

Anfaplace Shopping Center
Ranked #26 of 87 things to do in Casablanca
More attraction details
Owner description: AnfaPlace Shopping Center is a nearby shopping center in the city of Casablanca, a pleasant and convenient invitation for an easy and complete shopping experience. Located on the seaside of Casablanca, this urban shopping center is built over 3 floors, suggesting over 80 brands of fashion, leisure, catering and services, some of which are set for the first time in Morocco. Through its innovative concept of Fashion and Fooding, AnfaPlace Shopping Center is the ideal place to visit with family, friends or alone, to share a shopping moment or just know the latest trends and innovations.
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had already visited Morocco mall in the beginning of our Morocco trip . So when we had a little extra time in Casablanca at the end of our trip we thought we would try Anfa Place as well . It has a good choice of stores ,not nearly as big as Morocco mall but a lot more manageable. There are a few brands that weren't familiar to me as an American ,which I like when I'm abroad .. There are more Children's stores per square foot than I've ever seen in a mall . It seemed to me that one entire floor was children's stores. If you have a full day to shop I would go to Morocco mall , if time is a concern I would go to Anfa Place

1  Thank catherine115
AdHocAgency, Responsable relations publiques at Anfaplace Shopping Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2014

Hello! Thank you very much for these kind words. :)

There are newer reviews for Anfaplace Shopping Center

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I know, it's smaller than Morocco Mall and there isn't an aquarium, but I prefer it here. You can walk right down to the beach and either go onto the sand or sit on the Mall's promenade watching the waves. It's been exceptionally well-maintained and is as new looking as it was when I did my first review.

The shops are more of a mixture too, many are exceedingly high end, but there are others that have reasonable prices and good quality merchandise. And I have to mention M&S again. It's such a boon to be able to get their socks and pants in Morocco!

The whole complex is developing apace, with posh flats, hotels and other developments so the atmosphere is somewhat different to the other mall.

The fast food outlets are of good quality and there is a couple of sit down places too.

I like it here!

Hello! We thank you very much for this beautiful review. You're welcome anytime! :)

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I liked it more than Morocco mall, as it's on the beach , and have everything you need at reasonable prices

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I liked this small shopping centre. The merchants are very nice and the value is excellent. I just loved the outside and the facing of the Atlantic ocean and the several fountains. Please go and you will be surprised pleasantly.

Thanks

Momohe

Reviewed 30 March 2013

I preferred this to Morocco Mall, which I found disappointing and rather stifling in its seriousness. This place seems lighter and more airy - and has better retail outlets. Someone has thought this through. There are shops that aren't even high end and are selling goods at reasonable rates. Still no delicatessen or cheese shop, which is a pity.

M&S have sussed the market. They're not pitching their prices at 3 times the European price, but at about a third more than UK prices, which is so much more sensible than some of the competition both here and at Morocco Mall. And they are doing a promotion. Buy any 2 items and the cheaper is sold to you at half price. This makes things very economical indeed. And several other shops are doing promotions too, which makes this a far more enticing prospect than the other mall.

And there's a Paul here too. We didn't go in and eat - it was packed - but we're going back up to Casa tomorrow to give it a go!

And I shouldn't forget to mention the stunning views over the sea. It was so nice to walk out of the Mall past Paul and onto the promenade overlooking those fantastic Atlantic rollers.

2  Thank 549JohnW