Hotel Prince de Paris
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$243
  • Room Service
US$115
US$107
Hotels.com
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$213
US$137
US$128
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Yes the noise in the street is perfectly audible in the room, the A/C didn't functioned properly, the food was correct but has room for improvement. The hotel is near the central square where you can stay enjoying a cafe and watching the daily and nightly live of Casablanca.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

-Staff
Don't know, they didn't talk to us (apart from giving us the check-in form and the bill during checkout).
-Rooms
Terrible (and I mean terrible) noise from the street. Smelly old carpet. Window didn't close. Room door didn't close firmly. Clean, though.
-Public areas
Almost inexistent. Only one elevator working for a 10 storey building.
-Restaurant
Buffet only for breakfast. Food ok.
-Location
In the centre of a city where the one with the loudest horn wins. Easy to move around, taxis everywhere.
-Amenities
What? Just a good TV in the room.
-Prices
No value. I am sure you can find simething better.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

I prefer my hot water to be hot and my air conditioning to be cold. Unfortunately here the hot water was tepid at best and the air conditioning blowing out air that was way to warm to help keep the room comfortable. Warning if you are thinking of visiting in Summer!
Other than that the fridge didn't work and the staff didn't care.
Breakfast very ordinary.
This hotel certainly didn't 'Rock my Kasbar'!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Albywon
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Like other reviewers I found myself at the wrong end of the worst customer service I have ever experienced at a hotel. People: please do not stay here, they treat guests worse than dirt and you can do a lot better for the price in Casablanca than Prince de Paris.

In addition to the bad food, creaking facilities (rooms are actually fine in my opinion) the rule that they require a deposit for customers that arrive without luggage is insane, and against the terms of my booking.com reference. My company is paying for the room at the end of my stay as agreed with booking.com, and I am unable to pay now as my wallet was stolen. However, the front desk have taken my passport and refuse to give it back until payment has been made. I'm considering calling the police.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Joe F
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a good location close to city Center and close for all shops.
The service of this hotel is normal and good.
The staff are very nice.
The only problem is the staff always need tips for doing their duties

• Stayed: March 2013