“Perfect for transit night” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlas Sky Airport

Atlas Sky Airport
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Paris, France
“Perfect for transit night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Perfect for transit night, conformable and close to the airport of casablanca !
The only thing is that they say there is a free shuttle every 15 minutes to the airport and it's only every 30 minutes !!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GregoryChrisPhoto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here for one night between connecting flights that didn't quite connect. The rooms are modern and clean and the bed was very comfortable. And the hotel is very close to the airport and is served by a free shuttle bus.
Beyond that though there's not a lot to be said for it. The staff that I came across were all very surly, although it could be because they were all tired (I arrived late in the evening and left again very early in the morning). And the wifi didn't work in my room. It wasn't just slow - there was no connection at all.
Overall it's a great place to stay if you just need somewhere to rest your head between flights. But if you're going to be there for any longer than that, look elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nick A
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is ridiculous. Yes, the rooms are new and pretty nice. But you are an airport hotel people - an airport hotel, in the middle of nowhere. We need fast wifi that works in the rooms, food available for purchase during daylight hours other than just the few hours the restaurants are open (I don't think I should have to order room service and pay a premium just b/c it is before 7:30 pm), the ability to easily schedule a wake up call, and a front desk staff that doesn't act like you are asking stupid questions (such as "seriously, I just really need some food as I haven't eaten this morning, please please will you tell me if there is another restaurant?" (there was!!!)). Also, I get particularly annoyed when I am down to the very last of my local currency and someone grabs my bag without asking - dude, I have like 20 dirham left, I will carry my own bag. This is how ridiculous the front desk women are - I am a tiny person. I don't eat a ton. But I was starving and need food. stat. and a bottle of water. something. So, they tell me they have no clue if I can get food in the bar. (No you cannot.) Since I had a frustrating night of head of me trying to work on crappy wifi, I didn't think trying to fill up on wine (turns out they had none anyway) was a great idea. So, I see a sign, pointing to the walkway that connects the Atlas Sky to the Relax Hotel - they have a restaurant too, and, as I'm positive it was less expensive than the one in the Atlas Sky, I start hightailing it there. The woman tries to STOP ME saying, but no, the one in this hotel is the "Best!" (I'm a vegetarian, I am not expecting a culinary delight in your airport hotel, and I certainly do not want to pay a lot for the pleasure of eating mediocre food.) Turns out that restaurant also has very limited hours, but they were open! I mean seriously, I realize we don't have much choice by the airport, but at least pretend you are trying!!! And don't act like there isn't another restaurant just down the hall and tell me otherwise!

Oh and they also tried to charge me the tax twice. I heard another women protesting too so I basically told the front desk guy he had to give me my 20 dirham back, as that was what I was going to tip shuttle driver with. I'm so annoyed that I'm reviewing this from hotel lobby!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank winnie1000

Travellers are raving about these Casablanca hotels

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Its my 2nd time to stay in this hotel but only got the time now to do the review.
Bed, bedding and the room itself is modern compare to other hotel in casablanca area.
Downs...
The chairs bit heavy and no rubber pad at the legs so the person occupying above will be of annoying if he/she keep on dragging the chair.
Shower room is dark..
Food are good but expensive at its size and taste.. steak is rip off..
WIFI is weak..
Cable is mostly in french.. (CNN is only the english channel)

Generally the hotel is good for overnight sleep..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Nice and clean. Staff helpful. I stayed half a day while waiting to take a mid night flight to Central. Africa. The meal was quite good. Had a good rest before leaving. WiFi working properly. Nô complaintes at all....

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor seem quiet and clean.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the night before flying out after two very varied and interesting weeks touring morocco. The hotel facilities are what you expect from an airport hotel. In fact, room and bed were very good. Bur, as with all airport hotels, you have to eat inhouse. We didn't set high standards, just something simple and local as a reminder of the trip. Soup was passable; kefta with eggs (one of the staple tangibles) was simply horrid. Tasteless, lukewarm and measly.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Melbourne
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Handy location so close to the Casablanca airport, we arrived late night and weren't flying till the following afternoon. Only thing in the hotel I would complain about were the pillows, a slab of granite would have been softer! And not sure if the people at the airport who direct you towards the shuttle actually work for the hotel or not but we were not impressed, arriving late at night and being directed to the pick up spot to have them rudely demand tips from us, they didn't carry our bags or do anything apart from show us where the shuttle picks us up, it was relentless to the point we had three of them demanding tips. My husband had to slam the door of the van on them to get rid of them, they weren't wearing any kind of uniform so we wondered if they weren't actually hotel related.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends