“Avarage”
Review of Hotel les Saisons

Hotel les Saisons
Ranked #21 of 77 Hotels in Casablanca
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Clean and large rooms but old forniture. Good restaurant, avarage breakfast definitly not the best I've seen but complete. wifi works well and it is free. Simple place good price. Lobby room a bit poor only one lift.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The hotel is clean and well run. The reception staff are all friendly and helpful and willing to speak French or English. The breakfast is a decent standard although I was bizarrely moved from one table to another with no explanation of why. It is in a good location although far enough from both train stations to run the risk of being ripped off by Morocco's shameless cab drivers who refuse to use their meters with tourists. Strong wifi signal in rooms. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Casablanca is noisy on the ground so I'd suggest high up!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Oliver T
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed here for one night (thankfully no longer) at the start of an Intrepid tour. Unfortunately I was given a shoe-box for a room with facilities that didn't work and that faced directly out onto the hotel's air conditioning units. Needless to say, my stay was less than pleasant.

The Good:
- Um, nup, nothing

The Average:
- Nup, nothing again

The Bad:
- Room 317 is literally as wide as a double bed and only a bit longer. There was no room for my luggage and to access the mini bar I had to rearrange the furniture.
- The air conditioner is loud...very loud. However it does help to over-ride the noise of the air conditioning plant that is just outside the window which goes continuously through the night and often sounds like a chain-saw.
- There are no safes in the room.
- The bathroom is as wide as 2 toilets, allowing for 1 toilet and 1 very small shower and no room to dry yourself.
- I went to have a shave in the evening only to find that there was no hot water (it was tepid at best). Called reception who sent someone up to look at it. He turned the tap on and told me it was hot. I responded that it was at best warm, but nowhere near hot. He spent around 10 minutes turning the tap on and off then left the room. 30 minutes later and I gave it another shot and found I had hot water - though no notification from reception that the issue had been resolved.
- Breakfast was one of the worst hotel breakfasts I have ever had. To add to this, I asked one of the staff for a clean glass (as there were none), and she simply pointed vaguely towards the bar.
- At checkout the reception staff chose to ignore me and served others who arrived at the desk after I did. I advised the clerk that I had taken two drinks from the mini-bar but she again chose to ignore me (only positive is that I wasn't charged despite my honesty).

I'm sorry that I have nothing good to say about this hotel, however other members of my tour group informed me that they had good sized, comfortable and quiet rooms. So perhaps it's not so bad, just refuse to take room 317 if they place you there.

Room Tip: If you are offered room 317, reject it
Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank weetbix75
Reviewed 22 October 2013

stayed for week on business trip. rooms are spacious with king size beds nd bathroom is good enuf with tub. daily clean rooms. bar is attached and can request for breakfast to ur room. just adjacent to main road and center of city. near to pizzahut, mcd, kfc, chinese restrnt and many more. near to sheraton and other star hotels for clubbing and few local bars.
staff are good enuf to communicate. over all can say, good hotel for stay.

Room Tip: dont select room adjacent to road side if u dont want to get distrbed with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kvspsurya
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed here fro two nights on September 31st great hotel and location and lovely staff very helpful. Room was excellent and very clean best bed we have every had on any holiday, location could not have been better. Would recommend every one saty here.

Room Tip: Room 513 was very good
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wetherlam
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel in Casablanca was my introduction to morocco. I arrived mid afternoon and I was welcomed me with open arms. My hotel key didn't work for the whole time I was there, but that was fine as I had a personal escort to my room every time. I ate in the restaurant as my travelling companion did not arrive until later in the evening. When she did arrive we headed off to the famous Ricks Bar. We arrived back at the hotel and the restaurant bar was rocking. A wonderful local Arabic band was shaking their booty in the bar and we joined in for a glass of wine and to embrace the local music on our first night in such an exotic place. We woke in the morning to the sound of dawn prayers and could not have been happier. A great hotel to stay in on your stopover in Casablanca.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MelCraigSingapore
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed there with my family this summer. We had a wonderful time. The management and staff were excellent, they did all they can to make our stay enjoyable. A hot breakfast in the morning is a plus. It's a small hotel, but well maintained located in the heart of Casablanca city. Comparing this hotel with some hotels I stayed in New York City, this one was much better at reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family