US$117
US$107
  • Pool
US$232
US$209
Art Palace & Spa(Casablanca)
US$211
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$221
US$155
  • Restaurant
Atlas Sky Airport(Casablanca)
US$131
US$123
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewslobby wifihot selectionshaving mirrorhaltmoroccotaxi
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I did not order taxi and Uber did not come. Hotel was quite well known with the taxi drivers. They accepted EURO at a slightly higher rate than normal. But taxis often are from decades ago and I did not feel particularly safe with the driver's behavior on the road. The hotel was a 30 min ride from the airport with little traffic at night. For going back, I ordered a taxi from the hotel: clean taxi, correct driving and not more expensive than when I came.

I only reserved the standard room, but for a short business stay of 3 days, it was OK for me: clean, sufficiently spacious, correct bathroom even if outdated to European standards, well equipped with hairdryer, shaving mirror, selection of toiletries etc.
Room insulation is visibly not a topic in Morocco, you could hear well what happened in the corridor.

Very friendly service, correct food and drinks, acceptable prices.

The hotel was quite lively, the location was not bad, but not touristic either and outside the city center, but near to my customer. The breakfast was OK, but the hot selection was rather limited. The room wifi was terrible during peak hours. It ground to a halt, with web pages timing out trying to load. The lobby wifi was better.

As this hotel is near to where I wanted to be I would use it again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

When i arrived at the hotel, about 15 minutes after my check in, i was sent a friend request through Facebook by receptionist. I could not believe what i saw, i was discusted by this breach of my privacy. I went back to the reception and showed a colleague the friend request and ask him if this was his colleague. He said yes. The employee did not threat me with any respect or with any seriousness. I said i want to speak to the manager, but he absent. Then i went back to my room and i was not able to sleep. Next morning i went to the reception and i told my story again. And again i was not taken seriously. They refuse to call the manager and switcht to there own language. I find this highly offensive and rude. I must say I'm very disappointed in the custemerservice. I do not recommed this hotel to any one!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenza A
Amine E, Responsable relations clients at Casablanca Appart'hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Miss Kenza,
Thank you for your feedback. Indeed we took your problem very seriously.
The employee involved was a new comer who graduated from hospitality school few weeks before the incident.
As soon as I came back the hotel I was informed of the incident and interviewed the receptionist. His contract was terminated due to that mistake. He is no longer a member of our team of dedicated professionals.
We sincerely apologise for this breach of privacy and for the stress it caused you.
I know that the free airport shuttle we offered is not enough to make up for this mistake, so we hope to see you again in our hotel to serve you the best we can to make you forget this regrettable mistake.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel felt like we found an OASIS IN THE DESERT!!! Employees so educated and professional! Beautiful and clean!!! Modern!!! 100% we recommend it!!!
We arrived in Casablanca disappointed by the city and the Airbnb I previously booked, which we literally runned away from it. Once we found this hotel online we booked it and sat in a taxi over one hour even when maps said we were 11 minutes away... Taxi driver was nasty and very unhelpful. First he dropped us at a wrong hotel.
Arriving at Casablanca Suites & Spa felt like arriving at home!!!!
Clean room, beautiful pool , good restaurant; prices a bit to high but worth it. Tried Moroccan wine for the first time and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!
For 30 euro for two persons we were driven in a luxury van to the airport next day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Patricia,
We thank you very much for your sweet comment, the team was so proud reading it.
We hope to see you again if you visit Casablanca.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I emailed the hotel to arrange an airport pickup. It took them 2 days to respond. They sent a driver to display my name at the airport arrivals. When I arrived the driver had wondered off somewhere and I couldn't find him, but I got it soon resolved with a phone call. The hotel was a 30-40 min ride from the airport with little traffic at night. The driver wouldn't accept any payment himself and told me to pay the hotel.

My room was quite big and had a kitchen part to it with sink, fridge, cooker, pots/pans, cutlery etc...

The bathroom was well equipped with hairdryer, shaving mirror, selection of toiletries etc.

The hotel was quite lively and in a good location for my needs. The breakfast was quite limited, especially the hot selection.

AS this hotel is near to where I wanted to be I would use it again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim D
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We are using to take diner there while we are sleeping on other hotels of Sidi Maarouf.
The food is excellent, the service is "top".
Menus & cards are not changing that much :-( ask for the daily special
Beers & wines available