Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$114
US$114
Agoda.com
US$71
Booking.comUS$75
PricelineUS$85
Official HotelUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Had a slight problem with the check in and as a result was moved to a different hotel as was full.
Once I did check in I had 8 days here as part of a business trip and have to say I can’t fault it afterwards. Room spotless clean with a lovely spa type scent.
Breakfast was everything you could want and fresh, and had a few evening dinners there which again were great. Separate bar too which is quite pleasant to finish nights.

Gym was quite small but functional. Staff always friendly and smiling which I thought was great, especially front of house and reception.

As long as prices don’t go, I would definitely return here on my next trip to Casablanca. Location wise ideal for my work but is a way out of town if this is what you wanted. There is the tram that goes last but I can’t comment how easy or safe this is or where it goes.

Room was extremely hot however despite numerous efforts to put ac on.

All in all a very satisfying stay. The initial check in problem was an issue as would have appreciated communication in advance however it didn’t spoil the stay once I checked into Kenzi.

Date of stay: March 2019
3  Thank rpowell91
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Arrived quite late so the restaurant was closed but the bar was still open (just) and the staff stayed open a while for us to have a couple of beers. Very friendly staff who enjoyed a chat. The room was fine - clean, reasonable size and everything worked. Breakfast was a buffet and there was plenty of items to choose from and it was all freshly prepared. They were happy to look after all of our bags to enable us to go out for the day as our departure wasn't until late afternoon. The hotel is very close to the tram, which is a great way to travel into the city, BUT you need change to buy a ticket which you have to have before you can get onto the platform.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2019

We stayed here on our last night before leaving Casablanca on early flights. We wanted something close to the hotel, but in the end would have been happier staying further in the city, paying a bit more, and accepting a slightly earlier wake up. This hotel is new and clean, and the reception staff are welcoming but our dinner was disappointing and there were small gaps in the service throughout. Our driver had a very hard time finding the place, even using Google Maps and my husband as co-pilot. That caused some stress about being sure our morning driver would find us in time for the early morning departure so we booked with the hotel shuttle instead, which worked well.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank KS33
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Our company booked the conference room for a workshop and rooms for speakers.
Reception Staff are very friendly.
Breakfast was very limited in options. They refused to make omelettes without extra charge.
Guest rooms are clean and modern.
Conference room had no dimmer lights. So we had to switch off lights completely and stayed in the dark to show the slides on projector.
It is a cost efficient hotel with friendly staff. We will consider coming back for future stays, but without the conference room and breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable and clean. Location is near to business and not far away from airport. Breakfast has wide choice and delicious. Staff is helpful. WiFi is available and accessible.

I recommend the hotel for short trips.

Date of stay: December 2018