“Not cheap but good”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Nuremberg, Germany
“Not cheap but good”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We didn't had a full lunch but it was a nice place, we where only waiting for the bus to leave so we didn't had time, but the food we asked was good and the prices competitive.

The personnel was friendly and helpful.

3 Thank DonCesar

Leeds, United Kingdom
“one of the best steaks i have ever had!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have spent a lot of time the last few years in Fez and my partner and I fancied going somewhere different. I went on lonely planet and we saw there was an italian and it had some okay reviews. We gave it ago and I am so glad we did! I was so surprised, normally even if the restaurant looks really authentic in fes the food is never amazing but we really enjoyed it!

My partner had a pizza which was yummy. They do halal meat and also real pork so much sure you verify what you want! I had the steak in peppercorn sauce, you got a large cut and it was so succulent I was so surprised! When I return we will definitely be paying this place another visit.

Can enjoy a bottle of wine/beer too.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank KerryD92
“Good Italian food variant”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Was tired of tagines after a week in Morocco so hopped a cab from our hotel to this restaurant. Pretty good Italian food with some local twists (lots of olives for example).

Visited May 2013
2 Thank hibachi
Madrid, Spain
“Really good meat dishes, not really Italian pastas”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I would recommend this restaurant for it's excellent meat dishes and because... you can have a wine with your lunch or dinner! Their pastas are not really Italian. :) They are kind of very boiled. Also, the prices are a bit high, but still I would recommend it as an interesting place. Their service is very generous.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Mm1789
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“take a break from the food from Morocco”
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

We wanted to eat something different than the Moroccan food after a whole week of tajines and great Maroccan salades: this is the place to get a pizza. We stayed close at the Medina, but a taxi to the Ville Novelle, costs 2-3 euro. The restaurant was a little hard to find, but some asking around did the trick, GPS the Maroccan way. They serve alcohol!

3 Thank rvanklaveren